Politics

Eeeewww...
EV5hh5fX0Agf7he.jpg

1599179078315.png

Got an idea for a new book, going to title it the "The Great Hair Dye Conspiracies"

FB_IMG_1599185698921.jpg

PEL.jpg
salo.jpg
time.jpg

ivanka.jpg

1599225580478.png

I'm a little slow to catch on to the significance of some actions taken by politicians but I saw a report that would convince even me as to the width and depth of the DemonRat plans. I'm in Washington State where the Columbia and Snake rivers provide a significant source of clean energy. A former governor who had more allegiance to The Plan and China than to the State of Washington made a deal with California to make available electric power to California. The deal was presented to this state as a neighbor helping out another when they needed power that was extra to Washington. Turns out, California was given priority for the power over the Washington residents. Now the power is a means where California is implementing their Green New Deal. So Washington power is being shipped to California so that the DemonRats can continue eliminating their sources of energy. The Summer had energy use that overwhelmed not only the California sources but that supplied by Washington. The result was the "rolling blackouts", It is clear that The Grid will be sending more electricity to California to the extent that Washington would be having rolling blackouts, however rest assured that the politicians of both states will not have any shortage.

The deal that set this up was made by a governor who was seeking favor from California and the national DemonRat party by giving away stuff that didn't belong to him and it was done over 10 years ago. The roots of these Bolsheviks go very deep.

Don't shoot the Canadian who is just musing

The normal rivalry seems to be exacerbated by perceptions of the the current impact of the history of slavery. Both RSA and Canada have gone through a formal process of Reconciliation in addressing their own history of colonial violence. I venture that a similar process in the USA would allow for a healthy discussion, free of violence and entrenched politics. Anyway, just a thought.

Recently I have come to believe that Canada's Truth and Reconciliation commission was a very important step to diffusing the tensions. Still some political types will exploit it, as the have in RSA, or recently in Montreal. But, if done properly, in a politically stable environment, it could lead to positive changes. These things take generations though.

Group hug moment over, good luck with the election.

Btw @Scholar's post is the same urban conceit we get here. Not sure why those in the heartland are any less capable of understanding the issues. If they turn the election, I have every confidence they know what they are doing. Why would anyone think otherwise?

Man, I am feeling spiritual today!

But what changes has the truth and reconciliation commission really brought about? A big difference between Canada and the US is which minority group is the most marginalized. In Canada its the natives and in the US its the african americans. Most african americans seem to live cities and the poorest amoung them tend to live in the inner cities. The poorest natives live on reserves and frequently ones that are fairly remote. Think about it, logistically its much easier to get out on the street and protest or if you live in a big city and you are much more likely to get media attention. If you live on a reserve in the middle of nowhere and the only way to get in or out is by plane well its kind of hard to organize a protest or a riot or even get attention to yourself. Put it into perspective if a 1000 African Americans get out on the streets of NYC to protest about say racial issue they are going to garner international media attention. Natives protesting in remote reserves not so much. Canada's most marginalized group is very much out of sight and out of mind.

I'd say compared to the US Canada's racial problems are much more swept under the rug so to speak.

But what changes has the truth and reconciliation commission really brought about? A big difference between Canada and the US is which minority group is the most marginalized. In Canada its the natives and in the US its the african americans. Most african americans seem to live cities and the poorest amoung them tend to live in the inner cities. The poorest natives live on reserves and frequently ones that are fairly remote. Think about it, logistically its much easier to get out on the street and protest or if you live in a big city and you are much more likely to get media attention. If you live on a reserve in the middle of nowhere and the only way to get in or out is by plane well its kind of hard to organize a protest or a riot or even get attention to yourself. Put it into perspective if a 1000 African Americans get out on the streets of NYC to protest about say racial issue they are going to garner international media attention. Natives protesting in remote reserves not so much. Canada's most marginalized group is very much out of sight and out of mind.

I'd say compared to the US Canada's racial problems are much more swept under the rug so to speak.
Immediate impact was to lift the rug on that history. And, now there is good momentum building in areas of service delivery. It starts with more symbolism, such as the land acknowledgment. But the 94 recommendations are being used to define what needs to be done. Keep in mind the Commission was only about the residential schools. Work on land use started back in '82 with s.35 of the Constitution. That was an enormous 180 degree turn from the 1969 white paper. Same government for both as well. The Supreme Court then ruled on two or three major issues. It is going in a very constructive manner. Kenney has the best grasp of it. Unfortunately, our PM chose politics and sided with the minory hereditary Wet'suet'en chiefs, rather than the elected chiefs, as that fits his green agenda.

The problem will be this current PM. He is using grand national planning to subvert the advances made since 1982. His way of acting is the same as Macdonald and the railroad. Its terrible. But with the Commission, and the court decisions, the first nations have a lot of power, morally and legally. Every kid is learning about it. That bodes well I think, for first nations.

Interesting times, as some have said.

This was true in 2016 , true with the Trump Win and will be true in 2020.

In 1887 Alexander Tyler, a Scottish history professor at the University of Edinburgh , had this to say about the fall of the Athenian Republic some 2,000 years prior: "A democracy is always temporary in nature; it simply cannot exist as a permanent form of government. A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates who promise the most benefits from the public treasury, with the result that every democracy will finally collapse over loose fiscal policy, (which Democracy is) always followed by a Dictatorship."

"The average age of the world's greatest civilizations from the beginning of history has been about 200 years. During those 200 years, these nations always progressed through the following sequence:

From bondage to spiritual faith;
From spiritual faith to great courage;
From courage to liberty;
From liberty to abundance;
From abundance to complacency;
From complacency to apathy;
From apathy to dependence;
From dependence back into bondage."

While we are not a true democracy, but a Republic, we are as close to a democracy as the world has known in centuries.

The Obituary follows, it doesn't hurt to read this several times:

"United States of America"
"Born 1776, Died 2020"

Professor Joseph Olson of Hamline University School of Law in
St. Paul, Minnesota, points out some interesting facts concerning
The Obama Presidential election:

Number of States clearly won by: Obama: 19 Romney: 29
Square miles of land won by: Obama: 580,000 Romney: 2,427,000
Population of counties won by: Obama: 127 million Romney: 143 million
Murder rate per 100,000 residents in counties won by:
Obama: 13.2 Romney: 2.1

Professor Olson adds: "In aggregate, the map of the territory Romney won was mostly the land owned by the taxpaying citizens of the country. Obama territory mostly encompassed those citizens living in low income tenements and living off various forms of Government Welfare..."

Olson believes the United States is now somewhere between the "complacency and apathy" phase of Professor Tyler's definition of Democracy, and, with more than forty percent of the nation's population already having reached the "governmental dependency" phase, well toward the "apathy to dependence" phase.

If Congress grants amnesty and citizenship to twenty million Criminal Invaders called illegal’s - who will then be allowed to vote - then we can say Goodbye to the USA in fewer than five years. (CANADA IS NOT FAR BEHIND!!!)

If Democrats win in 2020 we can expect no less that the total loss of the America we knew, still know and love.

In a fair and honest election Trump would indeed be re-elected in a landslide, however we are dealing with Machiavellian ideologues that will stop at nothing to prevent that from happening. so it's hard to tell what the end will look like.

1599275518636.png

In a fair and honest election Trump would indeed be re-elected in a landslide, however we are dealing with Machiavellian ideologues that will stop at nothing to prevent that from happening. so it's hard to tell what the end will look like.

Not sure about a landslide, but I do agree that the Dems will stop at nothing. The recent news story alleging why Trump didn't go to the WWII cemetery in France a couple of years ago (losers and suckers comment). I recently read John Bolton's book and there are a couple of pages about this event and Bolton clearly stated it was weather related. Trump's helicopter, Marine One, couldn't fly and the Secret Service was not keen on a four hour drive in the French country side. Had Trump said what is alleged, I think Bolton and John Kelly would have resigned on the spot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WendiMiche

Latest profile posts

Redfishga1 wrote on gearguywb's profile.
I would be interested in the ruger if the other guy is not.
Bartbux wrote on franzfmdavis's profile.
Btw…this was Kuche….had a great time.
Sorry to see your troubles on pricing.

Happy to call you and talk about experience…I’m also a Minnesota guy.
Ready for the next hunt