Politics

Then the Trump loyalists might ought to think that through shouldn’t they? I and a lot of people like me simply will not support him again. Yes, I have no doubt that he may not be convicted on any number of charges, but that is not the same as exoneration.
Then you deserve 4 more years being led by the baby murdering party. Anti-Trump = pro Biden/libtard.

Then you deserve 4 more years being led by the baby murdering party. Anti-Trump = pro Biden/libtard.
In 2028 as President Trump prepares to leave office and can no longer be president of the U. S., who is the next likely Republican Candidate to run for president?

This whole "if you don't vote for Trump you're voting for Biden" thing is just stupid.

If I decide to not vote for Trump if he is the nominee (a certainty, for me, if he is the nominee) that is not the same as me casting a vote for Biden.

If your assertion is that me not voting for Trump is a vote for Biden, let's think that through, shall we?

If you vote for Trump, and I don't vote for him or Biden... that's one vote for Trump and zero for Biden.

If you vote for Trump, and I vote for Biden (your assertion of what me NOT voting for Trump amounts to), our votes cancel each other out.

Does me (and others) choosing to not vote for Trump increases the chances for Biden being re-elected? Sure. However, I am not going to vote for what I believe to be a poor choice for President that does not represent me simply because it's slightly less shitty than the other choice I am being offered. I am going to trust that our government - the other branches - will keep things in check until a sound-minded conservative can be elected to office of President again.

I suspect this is all easy-peasy common sense, but given how often some on here emphatically tell me that my non-vote is a vote for Biden, I'd like to point that's just not true.

I have said this before and been told I'm wrong too: I expect more. I want someone in office who can do the job, but also do it with a modicum of dignity, class, and forthrightness. Neither candidate seems remotely capable of any of that. Neither candidate will get my vote - which does nothing to cancel out yours.

I truthfully don't believe Trump can win without the support and vote from the independents. I don't believe he is going to get the same number of votes as he did last election. I'm sure Brandon will have his share of Dems who will not vote for him as well, but I can assure you that they will not vote for Trump either.

If the Dems follow the same game plan as they did during the last election, we will lose. The Dems have the vote harvesting game down to a science, and unless we do the same, we are doomed.

Unfortunately, Trump has not learned to keep his mouth shut, and he continues to distance possible voters because of what he continues to say. All he has to do is follow the script written for him.

I will vote for him, because I do not want the other side in the White House, but I wished we had someone better, and as a Nation we can do better.

Like @mdwest said earlier.
So who is your candidate? Haley?? Please not Haley…

His base can’t elect him. He needs independents and republicans like me who are thoroughly unenthusiastic about him or his candidacy. I am hardly alone in the Republican Party. I wouldn’t trust him to manage any business for which I was responsible and have no intention of hiring him to run my country.
Who is your candidate of choice?

In 2028 as President Trump prepares to leave office and can no longer be president of the U. S., who is the next likely Republican Candidate to run for president?
Why does 2028 matter? 2024 is not decided.

Why does 2028 matter? 2024 is not decided.
I am asking this question to determine if it is just about electing President Trump or is it about electing a person who will promote a conservative agenda. One day President Trump will not be able to run for office. Who is the next person you are buying into. What will be the positions you will look for?

If the person you would vote for in 2028 is running now, would it be worth considering voting for that person now. The potential for 8 years of conservative agenda in the White House is intriguing. It is about ideas first. Then it is about choosing a candidate who best represents those ideas that can win.

This is a fun conversation for a snowy day in NW Arkansas as I pack for DSC Convention. Thank You.

If all the efforts from the corrupt DOJ and the dems fails and Trump is on the ballet how will they stop him from getting re-elected?

Who is your candidate of choice?

Im not @Red Leg but I'll give you my answer..

I genuinely dont care for any of them...

Some of them are better than others... but they all have some major flaws in my opinion...

I have zero expectation of anyone being perfect.. we are all human... and I have zero expectation that I would 100% agree with any one candidates position on every possible issue (the world would be an incredibly boring place)...

But.. with almost 180M people in this country qualified to bid for the POTUS position... there isnt someone with less warts, better leadership, and more passion for the American people (rather than themselves)??????

I can (and will) hold my nose and ultimately end up voting for one of them... but Im not excited about it in any way.. .

I suppose if I were king for a day and could crown my own successor, but was limited to the candidates already in the pool I might consider Hutchinson (dont call me crazy... Ive already said he is severely flawed).. at least he is proven to be extremely strong on crime, has previously run a major federal law enforcement agency, been deep inside Homeland Security, etc.. and I would suspect he knows better than anyone else on the stage what it would take to no shit secure the southern border (and know the right people to put into place to make that happen).. he's also already been a successful governmental chief executive (AR Gov)..

But Hutchinson has less chance than Christie has IMO.. he just hasnt realized it yet.. there is no way in hell he wins the R primary... so digging into deep discussion about all of his flaws and shortcomings is really something of a waste of breath (really doesnt matter since he wont be on the ticket in any capacity)..

IF he makes it that far ...
If President Trump is not reelected in 2024 and a Democrat is elected as president, it will not surprise me that he will have the health and energy to mount another campaign. His ability to GO at his age is amazing.

I am asking this question to determine if it is just about electing President Trump or is it about electing a person who will promote a conservative agenda. One day President Trump will not be able to run for office. Who is the next person you are buying into. What will be the positions you will look for?

If the person you would vote for in 2028 is running now, would it be worth considering voting for that person now. The potential for 8 years of conservative agenda in the White House is intriguing. It is about ideas first. Then it is about choosing a candidate who best represents those ideas that can win.

This is a fun conversation for a snowy day in NW Arkansas as I pack for DSC Convention. Thank You.
You never have proposed another candidate. Why speak hypothetically, if I have nothing to compare Trump against? I would vote for Trump against nothing, of course.

Just name who your knight in shining armor is, that can run for 2 terms. (Please not Haley, I’m begging.)

So who is your candidate? Haley?? Please not Haley…
I guess you didn’t read my post completely.

I typed:

I will vote for him, because I do not want the other side in the White House, but I wished we had someone better, and as a Nation we can do better.

I didn’t say Haley. As a Nation we should be able to do much better than what we currently have on both sides. But here we are.

I guess you didn’t read my post completely.

I typed:

I didn’t say Haley. As a Nation we should be able to do much better than what we currently have on both sides. But here we are.
So are you not voting for President in 2024? I’m confused if you are simply complaining, or trying to impart some form of vague wisdom.

I haven't done a deep dive yet but what's the hang-up with Haley? It's clear @DillonG is in the anti-Haley camp. What am I missing? Of the things I am aware of, I think she'd be a huge step up from Trump or Biden, and factoring in she might have the best shot at bumping Trump.

For example, @mdwest ... Dave, I generally think that you are much better informed than me. Serious question of curiosity: what do you see as Haley's major flaws, for folks like me that see potential, and folks like Dillon that are rabidly against her?

So are you not voting for President in 2024? I’m confused if you are simply complaining, or trying to impart some form of vague wisdom.
He is saying he is voting for POTUS in 2024.. and will vote for whoever is on the R ticket.. because he doesnt want a D in office..

but like others have said.. he doesnt like the options.. they all pretty much suck..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alain DJIEGOUE

Latest profile posts

African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?
Trogon wrote on Mac Baren's profile.
@Mac Baren, I live central to city of Cincinnati. I have work travel early this week but could hopefully meet later this week (with no schedule changes). What area of town are you working/staying in?
Kind regards
Ron
Read more at the link about our 40000 acre free range kudu area we will also be posting a deal on the deals page soon!
Our predator control is going very well