Politics

1699237755514.png

Zelensky was bashing Trump in an interview.
Bidens money mooching little bitch should be careful about who he criticizes.
He could very well find himself without friends down the road in 2025.
Im sure Biden paid him well for his words.
I expect you are correct. I no longer have any doubt that Donald Trump would indeed put "getting even" with a perceived critic ahead of the interests of his country. I am hardly alone in that assessment.

Or in his own words.

Hardly a Lincolnesque approach to governing during a crisis. If you haven't read it, I would strongly suggest "Team of Rivals: The Political Genius of Abraham Lincoln" by Doris Kearns Goodwin. I would love for Trump to read it, but I suspect it doesn't have enough pictures.

Last edited:
Please read my post. Yes, things are worse. What I said was Trump isn't the same as he was then. This version of him? NoPe. I don't like either choice. Perpetual optimist that I am, I am still hoping for what's behind curtain #3.
I really think that a very large portion of the US population would really like to see what's behind door number 3 ;)

I really think that a very large portion of the US population would really like to see what's behind door number 3 ;)

I am among them…

It’s a damn shame that in a country with 330m+ citizens… this is the best we can come up with????

Yeah, Its hard to fathom why Trump would want to "Get even" with a corrupt country that plotted against him in the election, and only had "Their" best interests in hand. Protecting Biden, and his Burisma boy.
Maybe someone should show a "Picture book" to Zelensky, and point out that if Trump were President, he wouldn't be burying his people, and rebuilding a war ravaged country. Much of which will no doubt be paid for by the American taxpayer, and the 75 million voters Zelensky insulted by proxy.

The sound of oozing irony ....

Yeah, Its hard to fathom why Trump would want to "Get even" with a corrupt country that plotted against him in the election, and only had "Their" best interests in hand. Protecting Biden, and his Burisma boy.

Brent, you're making everyone's point for them. You're making it seem first like Trump is a victim, he isn't. He went into that world and gave "them" all the finger, "they" gave it back. Perhaps that wasn't right, but it sure doesn't make Donald a victim.

The second point is that there are some things that should rise above yourself. The office of POTUS is most definitely one of them. I'm not voting for you to use it as a tool to punish your enemies. I'm voting for you to lead the country and do so without being driven by emotion and personal agendas.

@Red Leg

"I expect you are correct. I no longer have any doubt that Donald Trump would indeed put "getting even" with a perceived critic ahead of the interests of his country. I am hardly alone in that assessment."

And this is why I said what I did about there are no winning choices amongst the current two. Both of them scare the poo out of me with regards to foreign policy. Check that: with regards to anything that involves governing our country. Every time I see Trump now all I see is a Macy's Day parade float attached to a much smaller body.

"I would love for Trump to read it, but I suspect it doesn't have enough pictures."

Oh dear heavens!! Thank you so much for that morning laugh. I am just glad the coffee was too hot to have taken a drink.

Brent, you're making everyone's point for them. You're making it seem first like Trump is a victim, he isn't. He went into that world and gave "them" all the finger, "they" gave it back. Perhaps that wasn't right, but it sure doesn't make Donald a victim.

The second point is that there are some things that should rise above yourself. The office of POTUS is most definitely one of them. I'm not voting for you to use it as a tool to punish your enemies. I'm voting for you to lead the country and do so without being driven by emotion and personal agendas.

Phil, that is probably the best, most accurate thing I'll read today. Well stated sir.

1699288694891.png

Hard to believe anyone would be surprised or dismayed by the latest high level appt in the DOI when, for the past 2 1/2 years, this has been going on with much publicity within in this admin.

images-6.jpeg

images-10.jpeg

00MINI-Cherry-Stronko-jumbo.jpg

You might want to relay this message to the Democrats and their constituents.....Trump IS a victim of the political warfare they brought to his door step, to try and take him out.
IMO- The day of nice guy politics are over. To defeat the enemy, you have to use their own tactics against them. Eye for an eye.....and some scorched earth politics.
Many entities in this world that deserve a great big middle finger salute.

Zelensky probably knows his days could be numbered. If the Russians take total control of the Ukraine, Zelensky will only have a few options.

Die in battle.
Flee the country
End up being executed, or put in a Russian prison for life.

I don't think Putin's ego will allow anything but a complete victory

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarolinTri

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?
Trogon wrote on Mac Baren's profile.
@Mac Baren, I live central to city of Cincinnati. I have work travel early this week but could hopefully meet later this week (with no schedule changes). What area of town are you working/staying in?
Kind regards
Ron
Read more at the link about our 40000 acre free range kudu area we will also be posting a deal on the deals page soon!
Our predator control is going very well