Politics

Polls are never trustworthy. Even if you find a poll you like, look at the sources. If I learned anything in statistics class, it's that sample size is crucial for a good poll and as human beings, there's going to be bias.

Also @Brent in Az people say things they don't mean all the time. For example, look at your belly and tell me if you were serious about following through with those New Year's Resolutions

Don’t know if it makes you guys feel any better, but in other countries we are dealing with the exact same shit. Two (or more) sides of the same corrupt coin.
Well at least here, we can complain and yell about it without being shot or jailed. Why do you think so many people have flocked (and are still flocking) here to make their homes?

Polls are never trustworthy. Even if you find a poll you like, look at the sources. If I learned anything in statistics class, it's that sample size is crucial for a good poll and as human beings, there's going to be bias.

Also @Brent in Az people say things they don't mean all the time. For example, look at your belly and tell me if you were serious about following through with those New Year's Resolutions
I don't make New Years resolutions. Never have.

For a poll to accurately represent the whole it must have two elements: 1. the poll population must be a representative sampling of the whole & 2. the process (question, questioner, verbal & non-verbals) must completely neutral. Most poll results that I have seen lack one or both of those elements and are therefore invalid.

98001719_239159847526258_8928406597932154880_n.jpg
98114661_10157477427035847_6268456226791620608_o.jpg

97499498_2024099131058038_5155398126135148544_n.jpg

99008583_243539740252030_6191371150195425280_n (1).jpg

Well at least here, we can complain and yell about it without being shot or jailed. Why do you think so many people have flocked (and are still flocking) here to make their homes?

This is actually true for most of the countries in the world. Granted there are still a number of places were democracy is a foreign concept but truthfully and thankfully these are in minority.

I don’t know if you are aware of this and not that it matters but USA is not actually the biggest recipient of migrants in the world.

Sure for those who had lived behind the iron curtain USA was almost a mystical place but then again so was any western country.

Well, SURPRISE!! SURPRISE!! A cartoon from the Washington Post. One can hope the liberals are correct and Washington DC will be underwater in a few years.

I don’t know if you are aware of this and not that it matters but USA is not actually the biggest recipient of migrants in the world.

Can you please give us a source for this statement.

EYJOH-LUMAM40zC

Attachments

• EYJOH-LUMAM40zC.jpg
    EYJOH-LUMAM40zC.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 74

So if we don't take in the most diaspora, who does? If I had to guess in terms of percentage, I'd say the U.K. due to the connections of the former empire. I mentioned America because sometimes, I visit Queens and it seems that there, you see people from literally (correct use) every walk of life you can think of. Hell, my folks came here in the '80s to find opportunity (Dad) and to escape the big riots post-Indhra's croaking. Even the lion's share of "white" Americans I know could probably trace their trees back at least a century to a foreign land.

The problem with back-tracking ancestry is that it is a reverse pyramid- that is, each generation back doubles the parents, so most people can find that they are related to someone that came over on the Mayflower and also a relative that is on the list of recent naturalized citizens.

Murder hornets were overblown anyway. With no political bias, most non specialized articles about animals living or extinct are pretty crap as they're often written by people with little to no knowledge on the matter. Especially with the meme of 2020 being a disaster movie, of course another hype article would get press.

The problem with back-tracking ancestry is that it is a reverse pyramid- that is, each generation back doubles the parents, so most people can find that they are related to someone that came over on the Mayflower and also a relative that is on the list of recent naturalized citizens.
It'd be interesting to see how the founding genes of early settlers were diluted and spread. Tho I think if you did 100 DNA tests on average white people in an average city in America, most of them probably came about 100-150 years ago. Especially in my home area. Lots of Italians and Jews.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
djshfsdf

Latest profile posts

DEAR SIR/MADAM,
DO YOU NEED FINANCE?
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR FINANCE?
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR FINANCE TO ENLARGE YOUR BUSINESS?
WE HELP INDIVIDUALS AND COMPANIES TO OBTAIN FINANCE FOR BUSINESS
EXPANDING AND TO SETUP A NEW BUSINESS RANGING ANY AMOUNT. GET FINANCE AT AFFORDABLE INTEREST RATE OF 3% contact us Pacific landing Whatsapp +91, Seven, Three, 0, Three, Three, Eight, Two, Six, Three, One
NYAMAZANA SAFARIS wrote on majorsafari's profile.
Trail cam image is of a cat we never took .. it’s not a great image but I can assure you it’s a very big cat . Other photo is of my client with his cat this year .
thokau wrote on Just a dude in BC's profile.
Hallo, ein Freund von mir lebt auf einer Farm in den Rocky Mountains.
Leider kam es dort in den letzten Wochen zu Bränden.
Hoffe es geht dir gut!?