Politics

If there are more than two genders, what do the other genders' anatomy look like?
I am confused because I've only ever seem two types of human "plumbing".
You and everyone else. I’m so embarrassed to be a Canadian after seeing Dragan N’s post. The f¥ckin Libiturds are ruining our country, with Justin Castro-Trudeau as head dictator.

The future of the world:

1677529663997.jpeg

Yellen jets off to Ukraine to hand off another 10 Billion in financial assistance……. True story…..

Yellen jets off to Ukraine to hand off another 10 Billion in financial assistance……. True story…..

Wonder if we can pull off another 20 year, $10 trillion war.

Wonder if we can pull off another 20 year, $10 trillion war.
Theyer trying, war is good business for a lot of people. Also in the story about Yellen is a deal in the works to give Ukraine 1.2 Billion a week until it’s over…… or some such BS. Can’t give money to help Ohio residents but we sure got enough for Ukraine……

Theyer trying, war is good business for a lot of people. Also in the story about Yellen is a deal in the works to give Ukraine 1.2 Billion a week until it’s over…… or some such BS. Can’t give money to help Ohio residents but we sure got enough for Ukraine……

Be angry about Ohio. I am. One has absolutely nothing to do with the other. Fortunately, the majority of my party still understands that.

Be angry about Ohio. I am. One has absolutely nothing to do with the other. Fortunately, the majority of my party still understands that.
Not sure who your party is… regardless, so the next escalation in the chain is China starts dumping munitions into Russia to launch at Ukraine, we apply more sanctions and write sternly worded letters and dump more money into Ukraine's government pockets? It’s like looking at an endless chain scheme. Putin isn’t going to quit and he doesn’t worry about sanctions. So what’s next?

And what they have to do with each other is it seems that the stooges in the house, the senate, the White House and the pentagon always have more than enough money to give to foreign governments that hate us, want to kill us, and aren’t really aligned with the American way of life to try to buy their loyalty only to have them turn around and dump all over us but never ever have enough money to help our own country. We get involved in wars to serve a lot of the brasses own agenda while they piss all over our own citizens. So yes young general, they do have a lot to do with each other. You’er just to blind to see. If you think that we aren’t going to be ass hole deep in this shit within a years time you’ve been hitting the bourbon a little to hard.

And what they have to do with each other is it seems that the stooges in the house, the senate, the White House and the pentagon always have more than enough money to give to foreign governments that hate us, want to kill us, and aren’t really aligned with the American way of life to try to buy their loyalty only to have them turn around and dump all over us but never ever have enough money to help our own country. We get involved in wars to serve a lot of the brasses own agenda while they piss all over our own citizens. So yes young general, they do have a lot to do with each other. You’er just to blind to see. If you think that we aren’t going to be ass hole deep in this shit within a years time you’ve been hitting the bourbon a little to hard.
Have me all figured out don't you. Let me make sure I have this correct, the people who have sworn to protect this nation from all enemies, foreign and domestic, actually want to hate you, kill you, and are not aligned with the American way of life - whatever you interpret that to be.

I think I'll pass with respect to any further discussion. We clearly have no basis of mutual understanding. I'll simply say that I am hardly "blind" and virtually all the "brasses" I have known or with whom I served alongside in my professional life were dedicated to the notion of selfless service and obedience to the orders of our civilian government. I lost a couple of those "brasses" and far too many soldiers over the last couple of decades or in the pentagon on one particularly bad day believing they were sacrificing at the bidding of you and the rest of the American people.

I wish you the best.

I think you missed the part about “Foreign “ governments……… I lost people too pal, you’re not the only one. Simple fact of the matter is we both took the same oath however I’ve learned through the decades to never trust without verification. I don’t blindly follow anyone into anything simply because some one says it is so. I guess in some cases selective comprehension is a way out of an uncomfortable conversation. Best regards.

Last edited:
I think you missed the part about “Foreign “ governments……… I lost people too pal, you’re not the only one. Best regards.
You are right, I missed that. Sincere apologies. Those perfidious "Brasses" are simply serving their "own agenda while they piss all over our own citizens." I'll simply reiterate virtually all the "brasses" I have known or with whom I served alongside in my professional life were dedicated to the notion of selfless service and obedience to the orders of our civilian government.

Look, I could not agree with you more with the incompetence of the current administration. I could not agree more with the harm they are causing us on multiple cultural and economic fronts. Heck, I'll even hold my nose, wear a gas mask, and vote for Trump again if he is regrettably the nominee of my party again.

I think the difference in our points of view is that supporting Ukraine is not the same as supporting this administration. Indeed, I would argue the risk aversion and lack of consequential action by this administration has made the situation in Ukraine far worse. I firmly believe stopping Russian ambitions to again dominate Eastern Europe is a critical national interest regardless who is the president. From my perspective, Biden is failing that test. We should do more quicker, not less. The current policy is turning what could have been a sharp quick repulse of those ambitions into a long drawn out war. I do not believe that is anyone's interests.

And before pointing fingers at the defense sector, what we are providing Ukraine to date is of little consequence with respect to annual ROI particularly compared with long term development contracts.

Ok. I worked for some brass that had the morals of an ally rat that were the most self serving individuals in the military. I worked with some brass that were never going to get anywhere during the Carter administration because they actually did their jobs. There were two different militaries at the time. I’m of the camp that believes that we are not the worlds police force. I’m all for stopping Putin, not just stopping but eliminating him and his entire bloodline. If you trust anyone in Washington over any of this I ask why? Since from 1964 till present they haven’t had americas best interest at heart. We are constantly lied to by both sides of the aisle, including the pentagon. I’m not trying to be rude but I know what my own eyes and ears tell me. We are gaslighted on a constant basis.
I find it repulsive. I could go on but the hour is late. I’m willing to listen to you maybe you can convince me all the aid is for the good…

You and everyone else. I’m so embarrassed to be a Canadian after seeing Dragan N’s post. The f¥ckin Libiturds are ruining our country, with Justin Castro-Trudeau as head dictator.
The term transgender is an oxymoron. No mammalian, including homo sapiens, can change sex no matter how many male or female bits they cut off. A more accurate term would be mutants. However, if you are in fact, a fish, you can enhance your feminine side and go for it. Men pretending to be females don't cut any ice with me. Girls/ladies sports teams, whenever a man pretending to be one of you invades your private changing room, think thin whippy bamboo rods and bare ass. Drive them out and don't apologise.

Ok. I worked for some brass that had the morals of an ally rat that were the most self serving individuals in the military. I worked with some brass that were never going to get anywhere during the Carter administration because they actually did their jobs. There were two different militaries at the time. I’m of the camp that believes that we are not the worlds police force. I’m all for stopping Putin, not just stopping but eliminating him and his entire bloodline. If you trust anyone in Washington over any of this I ask why? Since from 1964 till present they haven’t had americas best interest at heart. We are constantly lied to by both sides of the aisle, including the pentagon. I’m not trying to be rude but I know what my own eyes and ears tell me. We are gaslighted on a constant basis.
I find it repulsive. I could go on but the hour is late. I’m willing to listen to you maybe you can convince me all the aid is for the good…
The US armed forces have been purged of any conservatives. In their place are the woke, the weak and the wankers

The US armed forces have been purged of any conservatives. In their place are the woke, the weak and the wankers
That is absolute nonsense.

I know it doesn't fit the current narrative among some conservatives and their apparent fellow travelers on the far left, but the US military is still composed of some of the best and brightest this country can produce. They have volunteered to put service ahead of a lot of other options in their lives. The services are largely led by a dedicated group of professionals who publicly work very hard to be apolitical, and in keeping with their oath, attempt to the best of their ability to carry out the directives of their civilian leadership while not causing lasting damage to the institution - whether that directive is to invade Iraq or to implement some new trans gender policy.

In a Republic, the last thing a free citizenry should want is a military establishment that takes a political side. Military coups have been a curse on democracies in all their forms for centuries. We should take justifiable pride that our professional soldiers have steadfastly supported civilian control, however foolish the programs or goals the executive branch may wish to implement.

It is why when a military leader like Michael Flynn goes overtly political his antics make such news.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JakeSoul29

Latest profile posts

Read more at the link about our 40000 acre free range kudu area we will also be posting a deal on the deals page soon!
Our predator control is going very well
Looking for brass or reloads for 475noz2 Jefferies ammo. Any suggestions greatly appreciated. Charles