Polar Bear & Wolf in the Arctic

Congratulations on a unique hunt and adventure.

Your photos are great as always.

Really enjoyed the pictures specially the black and white ones. Polar bear ahhhh. I would do just about anything to experience that hunt. I have a passion for the big bear hunts.

It's a dream hunt for sure, I wanted to do it until USA government started a slippery slope downward in wildlife management.

You are one talented photographer! Great Eye.
Thanks for sharing. Whereabouts were you at?

Thanks all!

Yes I hunted the bear and wolf in NWT

Camera I left in my HPRC bag outside but took the battery inside. Had 5 batteris and they lasted all 3 weeks and around 2000 photos. The problem with taking scopes, binos and camera inside it will just fog up.

Will go back and see them hunt whale one of these days.

I'm blown away by these photos! LOVE the one of the growling dog with the blue background! Awesome stuff.

WOW, awesome pictures and adventure.

Thanks for the Great Pictures

You are a spectacular photographer and I don't say that lightly. I bush fly in Northern Canada for the day job including the NWT, and your photos convey the spectacular place of magnificent desolation that it is. Well done few capture that.

I love photography .
I have been snapping away since i was a kid .
This selection you have shared with us is bloody amazing .
I would struggle to have that many good photos for a lifetime of trying .
Well done sir I am truly awe smacked with them .
The wife looked over my shoulder to see what all the fuss was about .
All I got was . Ooooooooooh .
She adored them to .
Well done , I am truely jelous of your skills .
Cheers Dory .

Wow, not sure how I had missed this. Would love to read the detailed story to go with those fantastic pictures!

Awesome all the way around. thanks for sharing. Forrest

Wow those photos are nothing short of fantastic.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DOCRabon

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Longfeather1 wrote on Cmwkwarrwn's profile.
Hello Clark
Thanks for the interest in my rifle. If you want to discuss it further you can email me direct at [redacted] or call my cell number [redacted].
Look forward to talking with you.
Regards,
Jack Kramer
quacker attacker wrote on JMV375's profile.
Hello, My wife and I hunted with Marius 2 years ago. He fit us into his schedule after a different outfitter "bailed" on us. He was always very good with communications and although we didn't end up meeting him personally, he called us multiple times during our hunt to make sure things were going well. We were very happy with him.
TERMINATOR wrote on Cuthberto's profile.
Reach out to the guys at Epic Outdoors.

They will steer you right for landowner tags and outfitters that have them.

I have held a membership with them for years and they are an invaluable resource.

Way better that asking random people on the internet...WAY better

Raskolnikov743 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
Skydiver386,

Did you ever find your 30-06 CZ550? I own a fairly solid conditioned one, if you wanted to talk.

[redacted]