Want To Trade Custom .270 Mauser

Themauserkid

AH senior member
Reaction score
Custom .270 Argentine in excellent shape, some minor compressions here and there in the stock, bore as new. I forgot to grab dimensions so I will update, but the LOP is fairly long, 14+ and a fairly long barrel. Skeleton grip cap and buttplate, and banded front sight etc. I’ve never shot this one at all, I’m more into vintage stuff.

I’m looking for more Mausers, type M and S and Suhl 3/4 stock Mausers, also a 6.5x57 Mauser, all pre 1945. Thanks
IMG_7400.jpeg
IMG_7410.jpeg
IMG_7407.jpeg
IMG_7406.jpeg
IMG_7404.jpeg
IMG_7403.jpeg
IMG_7399.jpeg
IMG_7398.jpeg
IMG_7394.jpeg
IMG_7393.jpeg

That thing is a beautiful rifle. I’m just curious but is the action gun metal gray finish or what is that and forgive me being ignorant, I love mausers too.

Thanks guys, it’s a fine matte grey, kind of like a French Grey look, more typical on shotguns. It’s a sequential rifle to an identically built one, which were unfortunately separated years ago.

That is a beautifully built rifle. Hard to beat a custom Mauser

It’s a want to trade add sir, or are you asking for reasons of trade value? If so feel free to PM me. Thanks

It’s up for trade only as stated.

I’ve found another I’d like to buy, so I’ve changed my mind and will sell this for 3k Obo, shipping included.

Saw this on GI. There are 2 pics that really show how nice the lines are on that stock. Very nice rifle.

Thank you sir, the stock does have some beautiful grain to it. Also I’m at my bottom dollar now, already losing too much at this price.
IMG_7717.jpeg
IMG_7725.jpeg
IMG_7728.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CharlineWa

Latest profile posts

EC HUNTING SAFARIS wrote on MarcoPani's profile.
Happy Birthday, from Grahamstown, South Africa.
I hope your day is great!
Cheers
Marius
EC HUNTING SAFARIS wrote on Ilkay Taskin's profile.
Happy Birthday from Grahamstown, South Africa! I hope you have a great day!
Cheers, Marius
idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]