Planned Adventures

Really looking forward to hearing about the Italian hunt. Will you be near Orvieto or closer to the Alps?
X2 on letting us know about your Italy hunt.

July 2024 - Pistol course at **NOT**PERMITTED** in Arizona with my son
July 2024 - Fly fishing in Colorado with my son
August 2024 - Slovakia for Roe deer and/or Mouflon (add on to a business trip)
September 2024 - Teal hunt in Texas for work
November 2024 - Texas exotics at FTW Ranch with my son
December - Skiing in Courmayeur, Italy with extended family.
June 2025 - Idaho black bear hunt with my son at Flying B
July 2025 - Advanced Precision rifle course at FTW with my son

Thats all I have booked currently but hope to add a few more things in for 2025. And yes, I am damn near broke doing all this, but not in debt, and having fun!

Kill every damned army worm that is eating my rice!
August 2025 RSA focus on some beasts, black and blue wildebeast, red hartebeest and tsessebe. Taking my daughter and son in law to Africa for the first time. Hopefully they will fall in love with it as my wife and I have done.

Some cool sounding adventures planned by many on here. Here is my list currently but always subject to additions

July/Aug 2024 - 3 weeks touring in southern France with my wife

Fall 2024 - bird hunting Montana

October 2024 - goose / duck hunt in Saskatchewan with my son

Nov 2024 - Whitetail hunt in northern Alberta, elk and deer hunting at home in Montana.

January 2025 - late season Whitetail muzzleloader hunt in Iowa with my son

Jan / Feb 2025 - 4 week touring trip with my wife to Australia and New Zealand

April 2025 - Roe deer hunt in Spain and touring

October 2025 - Pyrenean Chamois hunt in Spain and touring

Fall 2025 - bird hunting in Montana

May 2026 - Roe deer hunt in Scotland and touring

Summer 2026 - RSA Eastern Cape to hunt for Vaal Rhebok, Klipspringer and Mountain Reedbuck

2027 - looking to book a hunt in Namibia

August 2024- RSA for different animals with the bow
November 2024- Filling the freezer here at home
July 2025- Taking the girlfriend fishing in Cabo for her birthday
September 2025- Botswana management elephant hunt. Might try to add on to this

August 2024- RSA for different animals with the bow
November 2024- Filling the freezer here at home
July 2025- Taking the girlfriend fishing in Cabo for her birthday
September 2025- Botswana management elephant hunt. Might try to add on to this
How has the whitetail hunting been in Michigan? Are you dealing with CWD at all?

Dahl sheep - ANWR, Alaska. 392 days, 8 hours, and 15 minutes…but who is counting. Happy hunting to all, TheGrayRider a/k/a Tom.
A good sheep hunt is definitely on my list. Most likely it will have to be Dall sheep or something overseas. I doubt I will be able to hunt one of the NA bighorns.

Kill every damned army worm that is eating my rice!
August 2025 RSA focus on some beasts, black and blue wildebeast, red hartebeest and tsessebe. Taking my daughter and son in law to Africa for the first time. Hopefully they will fall in love with it as my wife and I have done.
If only a farmer could get the satisfaction of killing insects that are screwing with our crops like we do hunting games then farming would be more fun than it is!!

Roosevelt Elk Bow hunting August/September on the farm, Blacktail Rifle October/November on the farm, didn't draw any tags for the western sates I apply, so December Saskatchewan for a Big Whitetail

The only hunts I have firm dates on
Oct 2024 - Oryx on WSMR
July 2025 - Zambia

Tentatively planning something like the following but it depends on tag draws out west
Dec 2024 - RSA
Sept 2025 - Alaska Moose/Caribou
Oct 2026 - Greenland Muskox/Caribou
June 2027 - Zim Leopard
2028 - Mtn Goat
2029/2030 - Dall Sheep

Another great thread.

We're building a house, our first time, on the water in Eastern Long Island, which is keeping us occupied, but still plenty of adventures planned.

Sept - Vienna for a few days to explore the city, attend the opera, and then meet some buddies in Budapest in advance of a hunt.
Sept - stag hunt during rut, and boar, along Croatian border
Oct - Dec - whitetails in Georgia
Jan - boar on private plantation in South Carolina low country / duck and geese in Chesapeake Bay and LI
Feb - London for business and pleasure and will find way to shoot
March - out west for pistol match

More to folo . . .

Sept: Dove hunting in Seymour Tx.
Oct/Nov: Deer hunting on our lease in the Ozarks.
Jan: The DSC in Atlanta. Duck hunting the Laguna Madre out of Port Mansfield, Tx then more ducks on the way back home in Seymour.
Apr/May: Leopard in Namibia!

Roosevelt Elk Bow hunting August/September on the farm, Blacktail Rifle October/November on the farm, didn't draw any tags for the western sates I apply, so December Saskatchewan for a Big Whitetail
How good is the whitetail hunting in Saskatchewan?

My fiancé and I are headed to Spain October 2-9 to hunt with Bruno Rosich (who won the international PH of the year this year at SCI convention) of Trophy Hunting Spain to go for red deer, Pyrenean chamois and possibly roe buck in the Pyrenees mountains. We will visit Andorra while there. We will then head down to Sevilla for touring southern Spain (and go to Morocco for a day). We’re excited!!

Aug 2024 - Headed to OZ for Buffalo and Banteng
Aug 2025 - Namibia for Own use elephant, hippo and croc
Sept 2026 - BC Mtn Goat
Nov-Jan 2026/27 Tajik or Kryz Ibex (hopefully)
sept 2027 - Wyoming Elk
2028 - Maybe Alaska Moose

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoycelynGo

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

We have been very busy hunting! Lots of pictures and videos in process!

expoB wrote on Ontario Hunter's profile.
Total con artist! Bradley Joseph Clemens!
expoB wrote on Ontario Hunter's profile.
Regarding Senga Senga. Brad Clemens. Do your research with him. He owes people money…took deposits, no hunt! Two words, for anyone who wants to hire him…..background check. His character shows and this character follows every aspect of his life. Not to be trusted at all!
Grandpa Moose wrote on Ontario Hunter's profile.
Thanks for the advice/help. Hope the kids get a good plug from my mis post. Rain like crazy here