PH Norman Crooks in Zim was gored but is alive...

Green Chile

Gold supporter
AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
DSC, NRA, GSCO
Hunted
Saskatchewan, South Africa, Zimbabwe, 30 US states and counting
I understand it was around Beitbridge in Zim. Buff is dead and Norman is in hospital in Harare...stable but gored in the chest and leg. I have photos but wouldn't post without permission. Prayers for a fast recovery.

Prayers for a complete healing!!

@Frederik forwarded me an audio recording of Norman speaking after the events. It is quite a hair raising story and he is a very very lucky man to have survived. He should make a complete recovery however.

I'm not sure but I heard he was alone when it happened? Anyone have better info?

Me too want to hear and see the pictures via DM. Best wishes for full recovery to Norman

I'm not sure but I heard he was alone when it happened? Anyone have better info?
Spanish client made a frontal post shot good shot not good enough. The recording will tell the story properly

Pm me the recording if it’s being shared please.

Prayers for a rapid and complete recovery.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sable Sunset Safaris

Latest profile posts

idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]
African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?