Pay It Forward-Free

Just got my package from Rob404.

Not only did I get the Weatherby dies but enough to keep me loading for a while. Extra Weatherby cases and quite a few bullets that will get sent downrange to turn my 270 Weatherby into a shooter after sitting in the safe way too long.

Here's my Ruger #1 in 270 Weatherby mag.

vNmZr4p.jpg

@JimP

I’ll take the Ruger number 1 in 270 Weatherby. I typically hunt in brush country and a 270W will probably be overkill but I’ll make it work.

Now I think I have some nice, slightly used fishing lures around here to offer up to pay it forward!

Africa Hunting Forums is the best!

RC

@JimP

I’ll take the Ruger number 1 in 270 Weatherby. I typically hunt in brush country and a 270W will probably be overkill but I’ll make it work.

Now I think I have some nice, slightly used fishing lures around here to offer up to pay it forward!

RC

Man, I’m always just a little too slow!

@JimP

RC
Need a picture of the boat that goes with those lures or the fishing trip

Found a 100ct box of Hornady V Max .22 .224
35 grain, great shooting bullet. Thought domeone may want to try them, Im loading something different now

First reply and ill ship them out to you

Found a 100ct box of Hornady V Max .22 .224
35 grain, great shooting bullet. Thought domeone may want to try them, Im loading something different now

First reply and ill ship them out to you
I would love to have them! I just found out that the twist rate in the 22 hornet I just bought is 1:16”! This may be the only bullet that will stabilize in it!

I’ll send a PM.

Thank you,

RC

I owe an item to this thread! Three days after receiving my shirts, work sent me abroad. I did not want to post anything as I would not be around to mail it out. I am scheduled to return home the middle of next week and will promptly put up my item.

I owe an item to this thread! Three days after receiving my shirts, work sent me abroad. I did not want to post anything as I would not be around to mail it out. I am scheduled to return home the middle of next week and will promptly put up my item.
I'll take it!

Just kidding. Safe travels.

I like the folding envelope type on the left. Please PM me?

Thank you!

Now I need to find something of equal or greater value to pay forward...

Thanks for posting this! Keep it working the way intended!

The side x side double and the large rectangular ones are remaining.

Last edited:
I have a rifle cartridge case trimmer, powder dispenser and Barnes reloading manual from my father's reloading setup. He passed away several years ago and I gave most of his rifle reloading equipment away to a friend and ran across these after the fact. It would have made him happy for someone to have and use them. I can text you pictures if you would like. Send me a mailing label and they are yours. Cheers!

I have a rifle cartridge case trimmer, powder dispenser and Barnes reloading manual from my father's reloading setup. He passed away several years ago and I gave most of his rifle reloading equipment away to a friend and ran across these after the fact. It would have made him happy for someone to have and use them. I can text you pictures if you would like. Send me a mailing label and they are yours. Cheers!

I'll take those off your hands and give them a happy home.

Will send a PM requesting your email address so I can send you a shipping label.

Thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lord Voldemort

Latest profile posts

John Kirk wrote on Macduff's profile.
Great transaction on some 375 HH ammo super fast shipping great communication
akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia