Pay It Forward-Free

Just got my package from Rob404.

Not only did I get the Weatherby dies but enough to keep me loading for a while. Extra Weatherby cases and quite a few bullets that will get sent downrange to turn my 270 Weatherby into a shooter after sitting in the safe way too long.

Here's my Ruger #1 in 270 Weatherby mag.

vNmZr4p.jpg

@JimP

I’ll take the Ruger number 1 in 270 Weatherby. I typically hunt in brush country and a 270W will probably be overkill but I’ll make it work.

Now I think I have some nice, slightly used fishing lures around here to offer up to pay it forward!

Africa Hunting Forums is the best!

RC

@JimP

I’ll take the Ruger number 1 in 270 Weatherby. I typically hunt in brush country and a 270W will probably be overkill but I’ll make it work.

Now I think I have some nice, slightly used fishing lures around here to offer up to pay it forward!

RC

Man, I’m always just a little too slow!

@JimP

RC
Need a picture of the boat that goes with those lures or the fishing trip

Found a 100ct box of Hornady V Max .22 .224
35 grain, great shooting bullet. Thought domeone may want to try them, Im loading something different now

First reply and ill ship them out to you

Found a 100ct box of Hornady V Max .22 .224
35 grain, great shooting bullet. Thought domeone may want to try them, Im loading something different now

First reply and ill ship them out to you
I would love to have them! I just found out that the twist rate in the 22 hornet I just bought is 1:16”! This may be the only bullet that will stabilize in it!

I’ll send a PM.

Thank you,

RC

I owe an item to this thread! Three days after receiving my shirts, work sent me abroad. I did not want to post anything as I would not be around to mail it out. I am scheduled to return home the middle of next week and will promptly put up my item.

I owe an item to this thread! Three days after receiving my shirts, work sent me abroad. I did not want to post anything as I would not be around to mail it out. I am scheduled to return home the middle of next week and will promptly put up my item.
I'll take it!

Just kidding. Safe travels.

I like the folding envelope type on the left. Please PM me?

Thank you!

Now I need to find something of equal or greater value to pay forward...

Thanks for posting this! Keep it working the way intended!

The side x side double and the large rectangular ones are remaining.

Last edited:
I have a rifle cartridge case trimmer, powder dispenser and Barnes reloading manual from my father's reloading setup. He passed away several years ago and I gave most of his rifle reloading equipment away to a friend and ran across these after the fact. It would have made him happy for someone to have and use them. I can text you pictures if you would like. Send me a mailing label and they are yours. Cheers!

I have a rifle cartridge case trimmer, powder dispenser and Barnes reloading manual from my father's reloading setup. He passed away several years ago and I gave most of his rifle reloading equipment away to a friend and ran across these after the fact. It would have made him happy for someone to have and use them. I can text you pictures if you would like. Send me a mailing label and they are yours. Cheers!

I'll take those off your hands and give them a happy home.

Will send a PM requesting your email address so I can send you a shipping label.

Thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmadoM200

Latest profile posts

African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?
Trogon wrote on Mac Baren's profile.
@Mac Baren, I live central to city of Cincinnati. I have work travel early this week but could hopefully meet later this week (with no schedule changes). What area of town are you working/staying in?
Kind regards
Ron
Read more at the link about our 40000 acre free range kudu area we will also be posting a deal on the deals page soon!
Our predator control is going very well