Pay It Forward-Free

I should note the only downside, and I accept if you prefer to offer to someone else instead, is I am out of town for a couple weeks so it will be several days before I can pay it forward.

It's yours, and I don't believe you being out of town is an issue. Please PM your information, and get it out.

Good morning. Received a couple of things here and it’s my turn to post something. Free to a good home.

I turn these pens, and this one has Zebra wood with a little “Pelican” style rifle case.
View attachment 533049

View attachment 533048

Next is an RCBS 22-250 die set.

View attachment 533050
Nice work on that pen!

Ive got a couple of pieces of zebrawood scrap that Im going to try to turn... I bought a couple of decent fountain pen kits a few months back... zebra wood finishes really nicely.. I think it'll be great for the fountain pen..

I used to love turning pens in shop. One of these days when I am not so busy with kids and life I am going to pick up a lathe again,

in the meantime PARA45 I have a really nice piece of Bois D Arc your welcome to it would make some nice blanks. I can get some pictures if your interested

I dig that pen. If it’s available… I can give it an appreciative home

I dig that pen. If it’s available… I can give it an appreciative home

Thank you! Unfortunately, it did not last too long, and has been spoken for.

I used to love turning pens in shop. One of these days when I am not so busy with kids and life I am going to pick up a lathe again,

in the meantime PARA45 I have a really nice piece of Bois D Arc your welcome to it would make some nice blanks. I can get some pictures if your interested

You have a PM. Thank you!

Yes sir they are available; please pm your info.

BTW, please remember that you have to post something in return.

It’s been a week and @ruffcountry has not replied to me. I’ve given him enough time to send me his info and nothing.

RCBS 22-250 dies are still available.

1684614456553.jpeg

I will probably offer up a couple items here. For now, I’d like to offer 21 rounds of factory Federal Premium 7mm RemMag Nosler Partition, plus 19 pieces of once fired brass.
View attachment 535046
TucsonFX4, I would like the 7mm ammo. I have a 7 mag that can use these!!!

They’re yours. Please PM me your details. I don’t think I can get it in the mail tomorrow, but Tuesday for sure.
I hope you mean UPS and not USPS

They’re yours. Please PM me your details. I don’t think I can get it in the mail tomorrow, but Tuesday for sure.
Thank you TucsonFX4:

I will PM you.

To pay it forward, I will offer a set of Hornady dies, 223 WSSM. Not really Africa caliber but a screamer. New in plastic wrap.

IQQSCK8.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarolinTri

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?
Trogon wrote on Mac Baren's profile.
@Mac Baren, I live central to city of Cincinnati. I have work travel early this week but could hopefully meet later this week (with no schedule changes). What area of town are you working/staying in?
Kind regards
Ron
Read more at the link about our 40000 acre free range kudu area we will also be posting a deal on the deals page soon!
Our predator control is going very well