Pay It Forward-Free

I still have these 2 ammo carriers/ pouches up for grabs. Take 1 or both.
IMG_20230724_123926.jpg

Holy smokes, that picture either makes your feet look tiny or those are HUGE ammo pouches!
Just like a field photo taken with the hunter behind the downed game. Whatever is in the foreground always looks disproportionately large. That technique works really well with fish.

Holy smokes, that picture either makes your feet look tiny or those are HUGE ammo pouches!
Yeah, I can take a sometimes take mediocre at best photo, most of the times not. I'm definitely not your go professional wedding photographer. :E Rofl:

These are record book: SCI, B&C, P&Y ammo pouches. :E Rofl::E Rofl:

@TucsonFX4
They're for 2x 105 howitzer shells each. Just what you need for your new double. Either that or he's a leprechaun.
Ha ha ha ha ha
Bob

@Smo1127 I could use those if that's ok. I will post a set of dies here shortly for someone if they could use them.

Offering up a set of Lyman 416 Rigby dies with shell holder. Got them with a gun deal I made and have no use for them. They do need a good cleaning. Have a little rust on them. Claim and PM me your address if you want.

Mark, do you still have these dies?? If you do, I’d like to take them. Thanks

Here is my pay it forward.

Set of Leupold low rings dual dovetails, and a set of RCBS 22-250 dies.

IMG_0258.jpeg

IMG_0259.jpeg

I could use the Leupold rings!

You got them Mike, they are yours. PM your info.

How much for the shoes?

The soles are about wore out so cost of shipping should be fair.

They are orthopedic with inserts. One of the benefits I get from the Department of Veterans Affairs, 2 free pairs annually for a screwed up back and both knees.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HannahColb

Latest profile posts

EC HUNTING SAFARIS wrote on MarcoPani's profile.
Happy Birthday, from Grahamstown, South Africa.
I hope your day is great!
Cheers
Marius
EC HUNTING SAFARIS wrote on Ilkay Taskin's profile.
Happy Birthday from Grahamstown, South Africa! I hope you have a great day!
Cheers, Marius
idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]