Pay It Forward-Free

If the 7mm brass is available I,ll grab it Thanks

Thanks , appreciate that. I hope his son enjoys the Scope

Here are some 6.5 AMAX
Appreciate the opportunity on the scope Rob404
CHEERS TO ALL THE NEW MEMBERS! Your more than welcome to these over here we keep our mouth shut and will be glad to send to anyone from 0-10000 posts....any age or gender!

thanks much

image0-2.jpeg
image1-2.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Scope Has Shipped, But I agree on a minimum number of posts. Look what happens every time a Safari company offers a free hunt. Midas8000 PMd me to cancel the transaction, but alas it was to late, I hope his son enjoys the scope (and the QRrings that fell into the package)
scope received. thank you so much from my son and I. Rob404 your a great guy!

View attachment 456614

Some folks here might consider less than six months and 136 posts still a newcomer. Some folks might consider someone who types in ALL CAPS...........well you know. Lighten up Francis!

:A Stirring: :A Stirring:
Some might say ALL CAPS could be that its a Vet who has damaged eyes and depending on lighting and glasses and sometimes i just dont see well so the ALL CAPS happens. By all the whining and crying and hurwt widdle feelwings around here id think i was on some sort of liberal forum instead of a big game hunting forum! WHAAAAA! Widdle feelwings got hurwt! LOL!

View attachment 456614

Some folks here might consider less than six months and 136 posts still a newcomer. Some folks might consider someone who types in ALL CAPS...........well you know. Lighten up Francis!

:A Stirring: :A Stirring:
And a new comer who gifted brass and other stuff right out of the gate so you are correct! Is this a ladies sewing circle or what? I already stated i didnt mean to hurwt anyones widdle feelwings but all the melo dramatic aftermath is hilarious so if you are chipping at me it takes more to get at me then that! Im 47 reconstructive surgeries deep and two sets of two more surgeries coming, so words dont ruin my day or effect me like they have some of the ladies and gents here. Geez...you go back and reread that entire ordeal and its quite hilarious as to all the rescue rangers and all the melo dramatic stuff about "disappointing a son and ill have to let him know what was said" and on and on and on over a simple post that came from a solid place... as i already explained I had seen issues on another sight so really it was a simple thought. One that bothered some folks....get over it already...i brought this posting up in the gun shop and let all the employees and regulars read it and they were laughing hysterically over the rescue rangers and breaking a sons heart crap etc! LOL! Get on with life already! :sleep: I was at a gun show in Reno enjoying myself all weekend while guys were busy stirring the pot and crying about it for chits sake! HILARIOUS WIDDLE CRY BABIES! HOWS THAT FOR CAPS? LOL!

Last edited:
And a new comer who gifted brass and other stuff right out of the gate so you are correct! Is this a ladies sewing circle or what? I already stated i didnt mean to hurwt anyones widdle feelwings but all the melo dramatic aftermath is hilarious so if you are chipping at me it takes more to get at me then that! LOL! Im 47 reconstructive surgeries deep and two sets of two more surgeries coming so words dont ruin my day or effect like it has some of the ladies here....i mean gents here. Geez...you go back and reread that entire ordeal and its quite hilarious as to all the rescue rangers and all the melo dramatic stuff about "disappointing a son and ill have to let him know what was said" and on and on and on over a simple post that came from solid place as i had seen issues on another sight so really it was a simple thought. One that bothered some folks....get over it already...i brought this posting up in the gun shop and let all the employees read it and they were laughing hysterically over the rescue rangers and breaking a sons heart crap! LOL! Get on already! LOL! I was at a gun show in Reno enjoying myself all weekend while guys were busy stirring the pot and crying about it for chits sake! HILARIOUS WIDDLE CRY BABIES! HOWS THAT FOR CAPS? LOL!
It’s probably about time you put something up on this thread again. You’ll notice that’s what this thread is here for.

@Rob404 I just wanted to give you some acknowledgment for showing such class. That was one hell of a nice pay it forward to begin with, and to add to it is even more generous. My hat's off to you sir. May good fortune return to you.
Also, for what it's worth, I don't think that @gprippers was trying to do anything underhanded or cause any drama. He is a fellow member who noticed something and wanted to make us all aware of it. As it turns out in the case of @Midas8000 things may not be as they had appeared, but I don't think that @gprippers was out of line to bring it to our attention. One never knows for sure, and he chose to not sit on the sidelines and watch without saying something. I don't think there was any malice intended.
@Midas8000 welcome back to the site, and I hope your son enjoys his new scope. What rifle will be wearing it?
Thank you sir for thinking like a grown MAN instead of jumping into the melodramatic whine fest that ensued. I said it then and ill say it again...it was a THOUGHT i had and put it out there as i had seen something similar go bad on another sight. Next thing you know it had turned into an episode of "Molly the melodramatic and the rescue rangers". I apologize to the gent/MIDAS that was offended as it wasnt meant be directed at HIM as an individual...just the situation but thats it...seek help if this still bothers some of you out there.

Last edited:
It’s probably about time you put something up on this thread again. You’ll notice that’s what this thread is here for.
And who the hell are you 375 FOX to tell me i need to put something up here? Not sure what you are mouthing about? I gifted multiple sets of dies via private requests and other gear and ill post more when i feel like it. Not sure why you are mouthing off? Are you a keyboard cowboy trying to be kool behind the screen of your laptop? Not sure why you would mouth off ? I havent claimed anything since i gifted a couple different packages of 222 brass and mulitple sets of dies etc. I do have a pile of other gear to post but havent had time as i dont live on the internet and i have been at the Reno gun show for 5 days so when i get a chance and i feel like it i will post up some more gear. Again...Not sure what you are mouthing about?

Last edited:
I havent claimed anything since i gifted a couple different packages of 222 brass etc. Not sure what you are mouthing about?
It means this isn’t a discussion thread. Comment somewhere else if you are not putting something forward or claiming something.

It means this isn’t a discussion thread. Comment somewhere else if you are not putting something forward or claiming something.
When people are commenting and making posts about me or mine Ill reply if i choose too. Ill reply to ANY thread im mentioned in if i feel like it...PERIOD! YOU are the one who MOUTHED OFF out of the blue when you had NOTHING to do with it...you were not mentioned anywhere but chose to mouth off and direct it at me like im the only one making comments and postings other then gear to give away?

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerryGrubb

Latest profile posts

Here are an update on available dates for 2025

Hunting dates available 2025
1-18 March
2-10 April
17-26 April
13-24 May
2 -30 June
8-16 July
26 July - 7 August
23 August - 30 September
LIMPOPO NORTH SAFARIS wrote on RStien321's profile.
Dear RStien321

I noticed your thread this morning.

We would be thrilled to assit you as mentioned in my comment on your thread.

We as Limpopo North Safaris has numerous areas in limpopo that vary between 10 000 to 24 000 acres that we hunt that has all of the animals on your wish list furthermore we have great deal on cull buffalo cows and bulls.

Please let me know if you might be intrested.

Regards
Sampie
John Kirk wrote on Macduff's profile.
Great transaction on some 375 HH ammo super fast shipping great communication
akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia