Pay It Forward-Free

Looks like the 6-9" version, but that's just my guess

Received the bipid from TucsonFX4 Saturday's mail.Thanks TucsonFX4.

Now my turn to put up something that should go quickly: Box of 20 Barnes 30630 (.458") 45-70 Bullets, 300 grain TSX FN FB, unopened.

IMG_20220220_162511249.jpg

Not interested in the bullets- but wondering about them. they are specified for 45-70. Does that mean that their optimum performance is achieved at 45-70 velocities and that shooting them at higher velocities such as from a 458 Win Mag would cause them to over-expand or other adverse reaction?

Not interested in the bullets- but wondering about them. they are specified for 45-70. Does that mean that their optimum performance is achieved at 45-70 velocities and that shooting them at higher velocities such as from a 458 Win Mag would cause them to over-expand or other adverse reaction?

I asked that same question on another thread I posted. I was going to try them in my 458WM for use on hippo (on land) and buff. Ended up just taking and using my 375 H&H for everything I hunted in Zim and RSA.

To answer your question: Maybe others who have reloaded and tested 45-70 bullets out of a 458WM can answer your question. I have yet to reload and test 45-70 bullets out of my 458WM.

@Ridge Runner I would like to try those bullets out! In a 45-70, not 458WM

Send me a PM with your mailing info and I will get them in the mail Tuesday. (Monday is Presidents Day, PO and other government facilitiesvwill be closed).

Will do. Thanks!

Hopefully this is also something somebody can put to good use. 100 new R-P 10mm Auto brass
These were from Midway a few years back, listed as "pulled". Shipped to CONUS.
20220220_161838.jpg

I’ll take them!
They're yours! PM me with your mailing info and I'll try to get them out tomorrow. Storm blowing in, but not supposed to get snow until tomorrow night.

They're yours! PM me with your mailing info and I'll try to get them out tomorrow. Storm blowing in, but not supposed to get snow until tomorrow night.
Thank you sir! Will do! No hurry! I understand.. We’re gonna get hit with it right after you

In response to @Wishfulthinker580's generous offer, I am now offering up a set of RCBS 358 Winchester dies. In excellent condition. Tried to post pics, but my internet is slow tonight. If no one is interested in these after a few days, I'll list something else, as I know this is not exactly a popular caliber.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VYBHelen28

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

LIMPOPO NORTH SAFARIS wrote on RStien321's profile.
Dear RStien321

I noticed your thread this morning.

We would be thrilled to assit you as mentioned in my comment on your thread.

We as Limpopo North Safaris has numerous areas in limpopo that vary between 10 000 to 24 000 acres that we hunt that has all of the animals on your wish list furthermore we have great deal on cull buffalo cows and bulls.

Please let me know if you might be intrested.

Regards
Sampie
John Kirk wrote on Macduff's profile.
Great transaction on some 375 HH ammo super fast shipping great communication
akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia