Pay It Forward-Free

Looking through a John Donnelly book of cartridges I don't see anything that whoever modified the cases was trying to obtain- possibly a .45-100 Remington, but even that is only a slight resemblance. Possibly they could be pushed back out to fit a 470, but they would be a half inch short- so most probably wouldn't want to shoot them in a spendy double. but the box is worth using, also possible to rework the cases into snap caps.

Leupold QR Win 70 bases with 2 sets 30 mm rings and 1 set 1” rings.
2E5E4914-E479-4680-B19C-4E0DC39F71EB.jpeg

There are 3 sets of rings here and only 1 set of bases so id take any 30 mm and or 1" rings as i have QR bases and no rings to go with them.
Getting ready to post some more stuff up myself as its been a month or two....anybody need any dies for any non standard calibers???

There are 3 sets of rings here and only 1 set of bases so id take any 30 mm and or 1" rings as i have QR bases and no rings to go with them.
Getting ready to post some more stuff up myself as its been a month or two....anybody need any dies for any non standard calibers???
Not really all that non-standard, but somewhat less common now days: 8x57.

Best regards,

Ill look tomorrow and let you know as that is a caliber i will not be reloading for and might just have!

I need some 7x64 Brenneke dies. Thanks.

35 Whelen;)

Im good on contacting tucson....if a guy needs all three sets of rings then so be it...ill find a set im sure. Just saw those and that they were not complete sets and i have bases so figured id give it a shot.

Be interesting to see what good stuff he posts up for getting good stuff! LOL! :unsure:

Ill go thru those dies in the next 24 hours or so and let you know on those two caliber gents! ....actionbob & bonk....

Im good on contacting tucson....if a guy needs all three sets of rings then so be it...ill find a set im sure. Just saw those and that they were not complete sets and i have bases so figured id give it a shot.

Be interesting to see what good stuff he posts up for getting good stuff! LOL! :unsure:

Ill go thru those dies in the next 24 hours or so and let you know on those two caliber gents! ....actionbob & bonk....
Feels like a slight at me…despite turning around and sending off a set this week. :unsure:

Wasnt a shot....well maybe a powderless CB cap type... but hey you scored right out of the gate here. In the end You do what you need to as you need too. All good here & I wouldnt want a new member to feel out of sorts as I have'nt been around too long myself.

Any idea of what you are going to put up in the pay it forward yet? Heck, maybe ill like what ever that is even better! Haaa! I bought some Leupold QR rings this a.m. so im solid on those. Enjoy!

Last edited:
If someone is looking for a set of 458 Win. Mag. dies, I have an older set of RCBS in nice condition, that need a good home. Just the dies, no shell holder.

Best regards,

Hi Tucson FX4,
Im interested.
What length is the bipod?
PM sent.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FloridaMer

Latest profile posts

Another Wildebees cull shot this morning!
We are doing a cull hunt this week!

Hyde Hunter wrote on Ontario Hunter's profile.
which East Cape Taxidermist are you referring to? I had Lauriston do my work not real happy with them. oh thanks for the advise on the mount hangers a few months ago. Jim
jimbo1972 wrote on Bwaybuilder's profile.
Great to do business with
Grz63 wrote on Cecil Hammonds's profile.
Greetings from Clermont -ferrand !!