on a lighter note...

You have to grab the crotch area just to be sure.
Hahaha we know a guy who's perfect for this! Ole Townsend!
I think Townsend @Bob Nelson 35Whelen may have mentioned that technique in one of his posts here?
He described something about grabbing them like a stingray...and then trailed off will giggles and words I couldn't understand. Apparently this checking business is somewhat of a national pastime.

CBH Australia

I quit the bar hoping a long time ago. I just visit a local bar that is a military veteran hang out and listen to the amusing tales some of the younger vets tell about bar hoping.

He described something about grabbing them like a stingray...and then trailed off will giggles and words I couldn't understand. Apparently this checking business is somewhat of a national pastime.

Crocodile Dundee comes to mind.:E Rofl:

Edit: I posted this comment before seeing others had the same thoughts as I did.

Last edited:
1652628253905.png

A teacher is explaining biology to her 4th grade students.

"Human beings are the only animals that stutter," she said.

A little girl raises her hand. "I had a kitty-cat who stuttered."

The teacher, knowing how precious some of these stories could become, asked the girl to describe the incident.

"Well," she began, "I was in the back yard with my kitty and the Rottweiler that lives next door got a running start and before we knew it, he jumped over the fence into our yard!"

"That must've been scary," said the teacher.

"It sure was," said the little girl. "My kitty raised her back, went "Ffffff!, Ffffff!, Ffffff ....., but before she could say "Fuck!!," the Rottweiler ate her!"

This morning I had to wire up a new tower box on an irrigator. It takes a little while so I rolled down the window and cranked up the radio just as an old Casey Kasem classic top 40 countdown came on from the week of May 19th, 1984. It happens to be the month and year I graduated from high school (yes Bob, I graduated) so it brought back a lot of memories and grins.
But now, 38 years later :oops: , I realize and completely understand my old man’s roll of the eyes and shake of the head at some of those tunes…and the big hair that went with it.:sneaky:

Last edited:

"grabbing them like a stingray". Ha! Ha! Ha! I'll have to remember that one!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tinpattigoldapk

Latest profile posts

Ryanelson wrote on Flipper Dude's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
Ryanelson wrote on Sturgeondrjb's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
HerbJohnson wrote on Triathlete3's profile.
If you have an email, I would love to be able to chat with you about J.P.H. Prohunt. My email address is [redacted]. Thanks.
Another Wildebees cull shot this morning!
We are doing a cull hunt this week!