on a lighter note...

ima.jpg

@JOHN GRENZ
There's a few here I can see doing that like @ CoElkHunter, @RandyF, @BeeMaa, @Forrest Halley and a few others.
It's not a pretty thought tho
Moe a nightmare.
Bob
Well Bob, with the ammo shortage still here, I might have to pole dance for a box or two of .338WM? It would have to be a stout flagpole though, to keep my fat ass from breaking it! Instead of dollar bills, the attendees could put cartridges in the culling belt I would be wearing. Scary vision isn’t it? Ha! Ha! Ha!

Well Bob, with the ammo shortage still here, I might have to pole dance for a box or two of .338WM? It would have to be a stout flagpole though, to keep my fat ass from breaking it! Instead of dollar bills, the attendees could put cartridges in the culling belt I would be wearing. Scary vision isn’t it? Ha! Ha! Ha!

:E Fear: :eek::A Outta:

Yep, that's me. How do you think I can afford Blaser rifles and TSS ammo? :cool:
@BeeMaa
At least you are game enough to admit it mate. You are a true gentleman. I bet the others aren't so game.
I tried it but the money I got was usually 1 cent coins thrown as hard as they could.
I made 37 cents first night and gave it away. Those pennies hurt when they hit. The money just wasn't worth it .
Ha ha ha ha ha ha
Bob

Apparently, this is doing the rounds in Russia.

A Russian wife turned to her husband and asked, "What's this special military operation our glorious leader keeps talking about?"

Her husband replied, "It's a proxy war between Russia and NATO."

"Oh, right. How's it going?" She asked

"Well," he replied, "so far we've lost 24,000 soldiers, 2,000 tanks, 200 aircraft, numerous helicopters, and loads of armoured vehicles and artillery pieces."

"Wow! What about NATO?"

"They haven't turned up yet" he replied.

Who said the Russians don't have a sense of humour?

You have to grab the crotch area just to be sure.

That was ok in the 80s, now you’ll never know if they have done a nip tuck, and then it’s too late. :ROFLMAO:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Georgebenjamin

Latest profile posts

idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]
African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?