on a lighter note...

homer_eye_bleach.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Like a train wreck. You just can't not look.

So I was thinking…something my wife warns against on a regular basis.
Now that hippos are deemed humans, it could be a matter of time before the rest are humanized. So it seems there will come a time when that bull tag you were going to use will be no good when the bull identifies as a cow and you can’t shoot.

Fight the good fight gents!

Now that hippos are deemed humans, it could be a matter of time before the rest are humanized. So it seems there will come a time when that bull tag you were going to use will be no good when the bull identifies as a cow and you can’t shoot.

But the cow tag works great for the Bull identifying as cow.

Well, this is one trophy hippo i think people will pay you too shoot. Imagine the wall mount. You want to get those pesky people away, show that as a taxidermy

Well, this is one trophy hippo i think people will pay you too shoot. Imagine the wall mount. You want to get those pesky people away, show that as a taxidermy
Better bolster the hell out of that wall.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lol

I think I passed this chick cutting grass one day. She was all slick and shiny with sweat and I told my buddy "now there's a 9!" He about threw his neck out looking this way and that then several minutes of silence. He then asked sheepishly if I really thought that? I told him "he'll yeah! Any chick cutting grass is automatically a 9!" He then asked what's a 10? I told him that same one bringing me a beer on her way to cut the grass!
Heck, I bet she'd let you put any of your mounts in the front room, even your jackalope.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NicolasMos

Latest profile posts

Longfeather1 wrote on Cmwkwarrwn's profile.
Hello Clark
Thanks for the interest in my rifle. If you want to discuss it further you can email me direct at [redacted] or call my cell number [redacted].
Look forward to talking with you.
Regards,
Jack Kramer
quacker attacker wrote on JMV375's profile.
Hello, My wife and I hunted with Marius 2 years ago. He fit us into his schedule after a different outfitter "bailed" on us. He was always very good with communications and although we didn't end up meeting him personally, he called us multiple times during our hunt to make sure things were going well. We were very happy with him.
TERMINATOR wrote on Cuthberto's profile.
Reach out to the guys at Epic Outdoors.

They will steer you right for landowner tags and outfitters that have them.

I have held a membership with them for years and they are an invaluable resource.

Way better that asking random people on the internet...WAY better

Raskolnikov743 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
Skydiver386,

Did you ever find your 30-06 CZ550? I own a fairly solid conditioned one, if you wanted to talk.

[redacted]