on a lighter note...

IMG-20211108-WA0005.jpg
 
A few years ago, on vacation in Bavaria, in winter, our company wanted to rent an electric car. But the rental company refused us: "it's cold now, the batteries will run out on the road - and what will you do?". Indeed, you can't bring it in a canister.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,455
Messages
1,576,641
Members
170,613
Latest member
AdolfoMata
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top