on a lighter note...

IMG_2184.jpeg

At my funeral, I want a group of Italian guys dressed in black suits approach my coffin and say "We're gonna miss you Boss" so my family will think I had some crazy shit going on.
I want one of my friends to send out a group text from my phone telling everyone, "Thanks for coming"

1729186683042.png

Did that once. And only once. Blamed it on my neighbors. A week later their house, yard, trees, and vehicles were toilet papered. That was over three or four decades ago. My parents still remind me of the time I called the law that night. They just can't prove who or why their house was TPed 2 weeks later on Halloween.

Me::E Shrug:

Did that once. And only once. Blamed it on my neighbors. A week later their house, yard, trees, and vehicles were toilet papered. That was over three or four decades ago. My parents still remind me of the time I called the law that night. They just can't prove who or why their house was TPed 2 weeks later on Halloween.

Me::E Shrug:

Post Script: couldn't edit this earlier due to doctor called me for my appointment.

I sort of manipulated a joke I once heard. IIRC, I think it was Jerry Faller (Fowler)(?)(last name is probably misspelled or incorrect), who actually told a similar, paralleling, joke. Only his spill was much longer, with a different ending.:E Rofl:

Had to change the story a bit. As what actually happened to the actual neighbor on Halloween was worse and presumably done by middle school age students, and not worth elaborating on.

Last edited:
Jerry Clower maybe?

"Just shoot up here amongst us 'cuz one of us gotsta have some relief!"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StarMajors

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Shaker Crew | Kids Sweatshirt
https://www.braveactiveco.com/products/knit-sweatshirt
Comfortable and premium quality Knit Sweatshirt. Our Knit Sweatshirt is crafted with our exquisite recycled fabric, ensuring a soft and lightweight feel.
John Kirk wrote on Macduff's profile.
Great transaction on some 375 HH ammo super fast shipping great communication
akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia