on a lighter note...

Screenshot_20240915_173245_Instagram.jpg

I looked at a photo of myself on the game camera and thought, "who the hell is that"?
The self images we maintain of ourselves are often quite humorous.

I remember once when I was about 30 or so, riding up an elevator with mirrors on all walls. One particular trip up, the elevator was a little on the crowded side, and I saw a guy standing "behind" me and I thought "holy effing sh!t, that dude has got some broad shoulders!" I was, of course, seeing myself from behind in the mirror.

I was 6'4" and 165 lbs when I graduated high school, and the image of that skinny kid stayed with me for a very long time. Still hard for me sometimes to wrap my head around, until I put on a 2X t-shirt and the sleeves are tight.

1726493552277.png

1726493578254.png

1726493601021.png

bailed_out.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HectorDang

Latest profile posts

FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?
Trogon wrote on Mac Baren's profile.
@Mac Baren, I live central to city of Cincinnati. I have work travel early this week but could hopefully meet later this week (with no schedule changes). What area of town are you working/staying in?
Kind regards
Ron
Read more at the link about our 40000 acre free range kudu area we will also be posting a deal on the deals page soon!
Our predator control is going very well
Looking for brass or reloads for 475noz2 Jefferies ammo. Any suggestions greatly appreciated. Charles