on a lighter note...

376277827_322596280430682_5421739812099243251_n.jpg
 
Once upon a time I was at a village feast. Two sturdy grandfathers were sitting opposite me (about 60 years old, they seemed old to me). We started talking about age. One said, "give me an 18-year-old now, I'll teach her everything and she'll be happy." The second one said, "and I'll bring a bucket of water to the second floor on dick." The guy with glasses (about 30 years old), who was sitting between them, added, "and if you tie a knot, then on the third." The grandfathers looked at each other and threw him out the window, However, it happened on the ground floor, and there were no serious consequences.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,270
Messages
1,571,111
Members
169,260
Latest member
ShennaWatt
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top