on a lighter note...

Why shipping is seen as the bad boy i really do not understand.
Globally, emissions from shipping is responsible for 3% of "climate gas" emissions. Not bad considering ships transport approx 80% of all goods in the world.
For emission reduction, shipping started this in work in the 70s, die to increasing fuel cost.
For a suezmax tanker the fuel consumption is halved n less then 20years.
For other trades the reduction is even bigger.

Charlie Pride lived in Highland Park, Dallas (very expensive). Chas. Nix did his wallpaper. One day Charlie asked Nix, "what do you think about this song?" It was "Kiss an Angel Good Morning." He was known for bouncing new songs off ordinary people. It they didn't like it, he didn't pursue it. Everyone said he was a GREAT guy.
In my top three favorites. Saw his show in Branson, MO some years back. Small crowd that day and he say on a stool on the edge of the stage and it felt like he was singing to just my wife and me. We had a nice chat with him after the show. Genuine all round nice guy.

1718490785541.png

1718493251465.png

1718495552649.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PearlLudlu

Latest profile posts

We are doing a cull hunt this week!

Hyde Hunter wrote on Ontario Hunter's profile.
which East Cape Taxidermist are you referring to? I had Lauriston do my work not real happy with them. oh thanks for the advise on the mount hangers a few months ago. Jim
jimbo1972 wrote on Bwaybuilder's profile.
Great to do business with
Grz63 wrote on Cecil Hammonds's profile.
Greetings from Clermont -ferrand !!
Grz63 wrote on Cecil Hammonds's profile.
We 'll visit Livingstone / Vic Falls for 3 days and 2 nights. Back to Mapcha by car, back to WDH with Airlink (grab my rifles and belongings) and the same day back to Frankfurt.
What do you mind from your own experience ? and your wife .? Did she appreciate ?
We already hunted Namibia in 2022, May for PG near Outjo for 8 days. Great country.
Thank you for your advises.
Philippe