on a lighter note...

FDA has approved a new anti-depressant for lesbians. It's called Trycoxagain.

Chuck Norris went to a feminist rally and came back with his shirt ironed and holding a sandwich.

1717807907064.png

My father, a physician, has all sorts of stories about patients with odd objects shoved up their backsides. The most technically challenging extraction was a glass tumbler with the wide open mouth facing the exit - how to remove a glass object, shaped basically like an arrow, without shattering the glass? The procedure was a success, but confounded the staff for a while!
I was an OR nurse for 42 years. The best one was we had to remove a light bulb from a guy's butt. It was a bet and alcohol was definitely involved! Took us 2 hours to remove it!

1717818143596.png

I was an OR nurse for 42 years. The best one was we had to remove a light bulb from a guy's butt. It was a bet and alcohol was definitely involved! Took us 2 hours to remove it!
That would be delicate work!

Enlighten us, please: at what point did you see the light at the end of the tunnel?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
js7880084

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

NYAMAZANA SAFARIS wrote on majorsafari's profile.
Trail cam image is of a cat we never took .. it’s not a great image but I can assure you it’s a very big cat . Other photo is of my client with his cat this year .
thokau wrote on Just a dude in BC's profile.
Hallo, ein Freund von mir lebt auf einer Farm in den Rocky Mountains.
Leider kam es dort in den letzten Wochen zu Bränden.
Hoffe es geht dir gut!?