on a lighter note...

351155374_239872602014847_6855078704383019007_n.jpg

Oh that’s just diabolical. I saved a foot from my nilgai hunt and froze it. I will make nilgai tracks under my neighbors deer stand this fall. He will be looking for that giant deer all season.

Thanks for the tip. Now I know the proper uses for my sets of feet from:
red hartebeest
kudu
gemsbok
and
blesbok

It will look like a family of huge "deer" in the area. Making all other deer look like yearlings. Of course freshening the tracks every 3 or 4 days and the day before we going hunting together.

And just so no lies are told; add a few tracks about 50 yards from my stand in provided no shot lanes, look at the photos on my phone, and I can honestly say "man, you should have seen the huge buck and doe that I saw. Couldn't make a shot on them from where I was sitting."

This ought to be for a couple of seasons.

gump venison meme.jpg

We had a mugging on the street corner a couple of nights ago. An elderly woman was accosted by 2 gay gentleman at the street corner! One held her down, the other did her hair!

lol

Yup....a bit of perspective from here in zambia....my trolley at checkout without trying regularly comes to kwacha 3000 plus....now that's once a month or so....but multiple other times topping up where spend k1000 to k1500....but when it comes to peoples wages here how a lot manage it I don't know....example our maid gets k2450 a month and that's pretty good wage.....our security guard for daytime gets paid by the security company bit over k800 I think and night guard bit more as armed....so yeah bloody expensive vehicle

Yep, coiffed with a man bun.

man_bun.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lessutras

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Sue Tidwell's profile.
Just finished your book (audio) and ordered a hardback for my Library. You did a wonderful job explaining the way conservation works in Africa, and my wife is interested in reading your book now. Thank you for your work.
Bluecyclone wrote on LES7's profile.
Hello there,
Could you tell me if your model 70 has two recoil lugs? I have heard some of the super express rifles had one, while the safari express has two.
Thank you.
Brant.
Saddlemaker wrote on Drexel64742's profile.
Hi Drexel, Would like to purchase your brass , Would a business check be fine?
overunderranger wrote on Stamp Collector's profile.
I'm interested in the 28 gauge Ruger, if you still have it.
Tanner wrote on gearguywb's profile.
I’m blown away the rifle hasn’t sold. I will take it!