on a lighter note...

1716642646039.png
 
They have come up with a term here called a "pneumonia front" Where the temp drops at least 16 F (9 C) in one hour.

Not to mention... "The day the duck hunters died."
55 F during the day, -50 F windchill that night


 
Last edited:
No idea what the current street value is, but when I was a patrolman 30 years ago, street value for a kilo of heroin was about 100K USD; booger sugar was around 20K USD per kilo
But after all, the welfare of the people has grown significantly since then
 
It's also better not to (by the way - not Photoshop):
1716676618812.png
It's not photoshopped. This is the same bear. Not sure, but I think this is in Russia.
1716676600402.png
 
1716684576633.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,436
Messages
1,576,171
Members
170,527
Latest member
JodiTfd090
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top