on a lighter note...

@Dr Ray they are asking crazy prices on pistol powder as ADI can't supply any at present. Limited production runs.

I thought the description was humorous..
A shooting buddy and I think the smell of IMR 4064 is medicinal. Might even make a good ladies perfume aroma.
What's that smell you are wearing? Oh, you reload! You use an RCBS Rock chucker! Will you marry me??? :)

Powder can smell pleasent.
Burned powder smells of fun.
If you want a lady who smells of gunpowder be careful she might be volatile.

@Dr Ray they are asking crazy prices on pistol powder as ADI can't supply any at present. Limited production runs.

I thought the description was humorous..
Dear friends....

We have a war here in Europe and need all the stuff......

We apologize for any inconvenience.

In addition, you are cordially invited to bring your ammunition to the frontline....

:cool:

HWL

3326373C-8CF7-4972-9C05-A1F3DFF9DB6B.jpeg

The newlyweds got into an accident on the way to church and went straight to heaven to meet God.
— We love each other so much, and we still want to get married, - the newlyweds ask him.
— You are the first here with such a request, — said the God and disappeared for three weeks.
Three weeks later he appeared with a priest, who married them. And the newlyweds are dissatisfied again:
— So, it seems, there is no need for marriage in paradise. Is it possible to get a divorce?
— Don't mess with my head! I spent three weeks trying to find at least some priest in paradise! Do you have any idea how long it will take to find a lawyer in paradise?!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
larryking7p7

Latest profile posts

URGENT LOVE SPELL CASTER TO BRING BACK MY EX LOVER +2349053366074 I NEED A LOVE SPELL CASTER TO BRING BACK MY EX LOVER.
INSTANT LOVE SPELLS THAT WORK FAST, NO SIDE EFFECTS AND IT DOESN’T BACKFIRE, My name is Dr ITSOKWI Spells caster. Call/WhatsApp +2349053366074 Specializing in helping you to achieve your goals. Trusted lost love spells in the world. Love spells that really work, spell to return ex lover with effecti
Ryanelson wrote on Flipper Dude's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
Ryanelson wrote on Sturgeondrjb's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
HerbJohnson wrote on Triathlete3's profile.
If you have an email, I would love to be able to chat with you about J.P.H. Prohunt. My email address is [redacted]. Thanks.
Another Wildebees cull shot this morning!