on a lighter note...

219663950_10157943191351975_3877968452582384075_n.jpg
 
reschedule meeting.jpg
 
I still drive my ‘02 7.3 (only 131K on it) and I almost never shut it off when fueling, especially after pulling or higher speed driving. Have to let the turbo cool off. I see a lot of guys with diesels never letting the turbo cool. Maybe with the newer trucks you don’t have to, but I’ll bet your supposed to?
I have a cool down on my Cummins. It idles til the temp gets below 350 then shuts the engine down.
 
1626810744351.png
 
I have a cool down on my Cummins. It idles til the temp gets below 350 then shuts the engine down.
That's a good system. Yours has the grid system for heating the cylinders in cold weather too. Mine still has glow plugs, but it still works well enough for me.
 
1626835864864.png
 
Yeah, they usually get a spinal and just chill.
I've delivered enough babies to assure you...they will still act like they are dying. I had Tylenol and ice chips when I had my kids.

I delivered this one baby...it was her SECOND one. Her first one was 2 years old. She was really carrying on. I asked, "isn't this your second one?" She replied yes. I asked her if she thought it was going to tickle the second time around. She toned it down a bit. But just marginally.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,290
Messages
1,571,796
Members
169,415
Latest member
ilvigarhamp1983
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top