on a lighter note...

IMG-20210305-WA0003.jpg

Another good way to spend stimulus money. Ammo would be even better, if there was any.

Sorry it wasn't aimed at you....but shame if you have put weight on during any lockdowns you have had.....didn't mean to insult you...;):E Shrug: :E Rofl: :D Beers:
Of course, it's a shame. But what can I do? The most annoying thing is that a couple of years ago I seriously worried about my weight. I ate "shchih" (this is such a Kapustenzuppe), I even took only salad and coffee from the paid lunch on the plane :) and I lost 20 pounds. And then covid. Of course, this is not a quarantine, but a mess compared to Europe, and even more so with China, but nevertheless. My wife has switched to remote work, she is at home, and she is cooking. She's cooking! Everything went to pieces. My grandchildren have just left, they came to visit on the last day of Maslenitsa. They left behind a stack of pancakes, a cup of red caviar, and a platter of smoked salmon. Olivier salad, herring under a fur coat, pork chops. Cream cakes, etc.
Good-bye, Willie, I won't see you again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaemswarren

Latest profile posts

Redfishga1 wrote on gearguywb's profile.
I would be interested in the ruger if the other guy is not.
Bartbux wrote on franzfmdavis's profile.
Btw…this was Kuche….had a great time.
Sorry to see your troubles on pricing.

Happy to call you and talk about experience…I’m also a Minnesota guy.
Ready for the next hunt