on a lighter note...

5894cd6d0546d.image.jpg
 
mars.jpg
 
catcall.jpg
 
doggie.png
 
images (5).jpeg

The early days of African safari hunting!
(Which one is the PH, and client here?) :ROFLMAO:
 
Last edited:
Australia’s ‘Chief Woman Greenie Tree-Hugging Activist’, was climbing a tree to have a look out over the forest when a Tawny Frogmouth Owl attacked her for invading its nesting site.

In a panic to escape, she slid down the tree, getting a great number of splinters lodged in her crotch area. In considerable pain she hurried to the nearest doctor, told him she was an environmentalist and how she got all the splinters.

The doctor listened with great patience and then told her to go into the examination room and he would see if he could help her.

She waited for 3 hours before the doctor reappeared. Angry, the woman demanded, “What took you so long?”

“Well...” replied the doctor, “I had to get permits from the Environmental Protection Agency; the Forestry Service; the National Parks and Wildlife Service; the Wilderness Society and the Department of Conservation and Land Management before I could remove “old growth timber” from a “recreational area” . . . I’m sorry but they all turned me down!”
 
  • Like
Reactions: BWH
How to use an ATM in Chicago (or for that matter, ANY city of any size).
ATM.jpg
 
canadianuber.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,454
Messages
1,576,595
Members
170,605
Latest member
VallieTwm
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top