on a lighter note...

IMG_2878.JPG
IMG_2897.JPG
IMG_2898.JPG
IMG_2899.JPG
IMG_3112.JPG

@gizmo has been buffering a while. Is the internet that slow at the ranch he's gotta save for a sunny day???

I was sitting at a long stop light yesterday, thinking about what I would do to keep busy during retirement, minding my own business and patiently waiting for the light to turn green, even though there was no on-coming traffic.
An old Nissan full of bearded, young, loud Islamic extremists shouting Anti-American slogans, with a half-burned American Flag duct-taped on the trunk of their car, and a "Remember 9-11" slogan spray painted on the side, stopped next to me.
Suddenly they yelled, "Allahu Akbar! Praise Allah! Death to America" and took off before the light changed. Out of nowhere an 18-wheeler truck came speeding through the intersection and ran directly over their car, crushing it completely and killing everyone in it.
For several minutes I sat in my car thinking to myself, "Man?...that could have been me!"
So today, bright and early, I went out and got a job as a truck driver.

Lemon-Picker.jpeg

Sally Mullihan of Coral Springs , Florida decided to take one of the jobs that most Americans are not willing to do.
Sally applied for a job in a Florida lemon grove and seemed to be far too qualified for the job. She had a liberal arts degree from the University of Michigan and had worked as a social worker and a school teacher.

The foreman frowned and said, "I have to ask you, have you had any actual experience in picking lemons?"
"Well, as a matter of fact, I have," she said: "I've been divorced three times, owned two Chryslers and I voted for Obama twice. "
She starts work in the morning....

While on a flight from West Palm Beach, Florida to New York, I sat next to a rather natilly attired older woman and tried to strike up a conversation. I asked her where she was from and she shot back "Certainly not where one ends a sentence with a preposition". So I rephrased the question and asked her again, "Where are you from, bitch".

Last edited:
On a flight to Detroit for an engineering convention, I was sitting next to an attractive middle aged woman. Looking over at my laptop, she expressed interest in what she saw on the screen, a graphic of man and woman constructing a small bridge across a stream. We got to talking and I asked her what brought her to Detroit. She replied that she was a doctor and also attending a convention only it was concerned with aging male sexual medical conditions. She was very sociable and soon were discussing the myths about male anatomy. She offered that the native American had the most stamina and the Jewish men were the most endowed. We talked the whole flight and got to know each other better so I thought I’d ask her if she wanted to share dinner and drinks after the day’s activities. She said that she was a recovering sex addict but a dinner and drink after the day long seminars might help her relax. She asked me my name.
I told her Tonto Goldberg.

IMG_2499.JPG

Once you see it, you'll be surprised. This is a toss back to an old email

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendingzij021

Latest profile posts

Kudu2025 wrote on stk's profile.
I will take that Sako .375 if it is still available
booker wrote on Wesley's profile.
Christensen MPP 308 w/o brace
CZ 1012 12 ga
Tokarev TBP 12ga Bull Pup
Stoeger M3000 12ga
Springfield Prodogy 9mm
booker wrote on Wesley's profile.
Hello Wesley, on your M70 .416 do you only want cash or are you interested in trades?
gunslinger1971 wrote on Gray Fox's profile.
Do you still have the Browning 1895 and do you want to sell it? I'm might be interested. If so please let me know and do you have any pictures?

Steve in Missouri
[redacted]
Redfishga1 wrote on gearguywb's profile.
I would be interested in the ruger if the other guy is not.