on a lighter note...

article-2688463-1F90E58900000578-805_634x614.jpg

Since these people are from California, it's not surprising they're daft. It's practically a whole other country, probably devoid of quality education opportunities!!

Since these people are from California, it's not surprising they're daft. It's practically a whole other country, probably devoid of quality education opportunities!!

no no its true we have a selective breeding program with colour variants at a very reasonable premium over the common variety........:whistle:;).....:ROFLMAO:

Unfortunately, California is but a microcosm of the remainder of the United States. Ask a hundred people strolling the boardwalks of the east coast and you'll get the same inane answers.

Last edited:
A man, who smelled like a distillery, flopped down on a subway seat next to a priest. The man's tie was stained, his face was plastered with red lipstick, and a half-empty bottle of gin was sticking out of his torn coat pocket. He opened his newspaper and began reading.
After a few minutes the disheveled man turned to the priest and said, "Say, Father, what causes arthritis?"
"Mister, it's caused by loose living, being with cheap wicked women, too much alcohol, and a contempt for your fellow man."
"Well, I'll be damned," the drunk muttered, returning to his paper.
The priest, thinking about what he had said, nudged the man and apologized.
"I'm very sorry, I didn't mean to come on so strong. How long have you had arthritis?"
"I don't have it, Father. I was just reading that the Pope does."

Hey that's @BWH 's favorite thing in the world. Is be willing to bet there is a trip to Mongolia in his near future.
@gizmo you don't have any up there in Amarillo for him????

@gizmo you don't have any up there in Amarillo for him????
BlackCock can be found around amarillo but at the ranch thus far it's just been the native white cock species. Brad doesn't care for those as much as they aren't big enough for his taste.

IMG_2218.PNG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendingzij021

Latest profile posts

Kudu2025 wrote on stk's profile.
I will take that Sako .375 if it is still available
booker wrote on Wesley's profile.
Christensen MPP 308 w/o brace
CZ 1012 12 ga
Tokarev TBP 12ga Bull Pup
Stoeger M3000 12ga
Springfield Prodogy 9mm
booker wrote on Wesley's profile.
Hello Wesley, on your M70 .416 do you only want cash or are you interested in trades?
gunslinger1971 wrote on Gray Fox's profile.
Do you still have the Browning 1895 and do you want to sell it? I'm might be interested. If so please let me know and do you have any pictures?

Steve in Missouri
[redacted]
Redfishga1 wrote on gearguywb's profile.
I would be interested in the ruger if the other guy is not.