on a lighter note...

1714092986264.png
 
The Nuns
A car full of Irish Nuns is sitting at a traffic light in downtown Dublin, when a bunch of rowdy drunks pulls up alongside them.
"Hey, show us yer teets, ya bloody penguins!" shouts one of the drunks.
Quite shocked, Mother Superior turns to Sister Mary Immaculata and says, "I don't think they know who we are; show them your cross."
Sister Mary Immaculata rolls down her window and shouts, "Piss off, ya Fookin little wankers, before I come over there and rip yer balls off!"
Sister Mary Immaculata then rolls up her window, looks back at Mother Superior, quite innocently, and asks, "Did that sound cross enough?
Trying out for the Darwin Awards!
 
1714144461816.png


Oh, I can see myself saying that. On second thought, I've said that before. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
 


My 12 year old always tells his jokes at dinner parties, SCI conventions, etc. 90% of the crowd roars with laughter, 10% clutch their pearls. Here's a related gem of his:

A vegetarian and a vegan jump off a cliff at the same time, who wins?


-Society.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,270
Messages
1,571,240
Members
169,298
Latest member
MiloSchube
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top