on a lighter note...

image.png

Coffee doesn't keep me awake at all. I can drink coffee at night and go straight to bed. When my wife worked the night shift at a Cuban cafeteria, I would go and have some Cuban, and smoke a cigar while I waited for her to get out of work. :ROFLMAO:

so true... lol...

1711977641283.png

My maternal grandmother made some coffee that was STRONG!!!

We were going to visit and unbeknownst to my mother or anyone else... Dad had welded a flatwasher to a spoon. Well after we had a meal, grandma brought out that deadly coffee. Dad was not a big coffee drinker but mom more than made up for that. Well dad was doctoring up his coffee with some cream and sugar and when nobody was looking he slipped that spoon out of his pocket and stood up in his cup;)

He says "OH MY GOD. THIS COFFEE IS SO STRONG IT'S HOLDING THE SPOON STRAIGHT UP!" Grandma looks and kind of chokes. Grandpa was just kind of nodding his head going hmmm. I mean he knew better than anyone that that was a reality.....

It's Not nice messing with grandma...or mom.. or the wife.

So....did grandpa drink it or did he wear as he went screaming for cold water after Grandma dumped the coffee pot of coffee on him.:E Rofl:

Who has or whose mom, wife, or girlfriend, used an auto drip coffee maker to make tea, but forgot to remove the morning coffee grinds first?

Yuck..

My mom several times.

I did it once many years later. I had prep the coffee maker for the next morning coffee when I realized I had finished off the last of the sweet tea.

Lesson learned only use coffee maker for coffee and use a gallon pot of boiling water on the stove for tea.

View attachment 596663

Just heard this song on TV, now it’s stuck in my head so, I am sharing. You know, misery loves company and all. ;)

You’re welcome.
Man when that stupid song came out it seemed like it played on any station I turned to trying to get away from it asap. I hated it then and my hatred hasn't subsided any at all since the summer of 1978.

oh and thanks for getting it stuck in my brain again.....:-P

Coffee doesn't keep me awake at all. I can drink coffee at night and go straight to bed. When my wife worked the night shift at a Cuban cafeteria, I would go and have some Cuban, and smoke a cigar while I waited for her to get out of work. :ROFLMAO:
Un buchito !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LJBGabriel

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]
African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?