on a lighter note...

A small analogy of symbolism
Skifahren.jpg

1710016170765.png

1710017096184.png

OMG my story with one of those.
I selected some cargo shorts at a Fry's store. Paid and the lady left them on the hangers they usually keep. The alarm went off at the door where a security guy stood. I thought it was the metal hanger. He waved me on. A few days later I wore them to a Wal-Mart and triggered the alarm going in. I wonder what set it off. Carry gun maybe??? Onward. Later after going through the washing machine, I find the device on the shorts where I never felt it while wearing them. The check-out lady never took it off or didn't see it on them.
I call the store and talk to customer service relaying the story. I offer to bring them in with the receipt showing I paid for them or just destructively remove it myself. He said bring them in. Of course, there was a security guy when I brought them in so showed him the receipt and went to customer service who removed it.
The carry gun never sets anything off so learned that out of this experience.

1710030040182.png

Harris

@GrandpaHarris65
·
Mar 8
Hey, I’m just saying Billy Joe Mcallister should have survived that jump.

Vladimir Putin might have a suggestion.
It is unlikely yet, in our country this incendiary story is completely unknown. But I'll tell him on occasion.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RockyDale3

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JG26Irish_2 wrote on WISafariHunter's profile.
About Lon's Elephant hunts w/Tokoloshe? I hear Lon is battling cancer? What is his long term prognosis? I am already booked to hunt Africa in 2024 2025. Might consider 2026 for another African hunt. I want to hunt a more wild open region devoid of civilization. Concern is the risk that I book f/2026 then find poor Lon has passed on? Does Lon have any assistance to carry on the business in his absence?
Life is Short live it how you want...
jgraco33 wrote on 85lc's profile.
Is your 22HP still available? If so have the original case?
tacklers wrote on ianevans's profile.
Hi Ian, I'm contemplating my first outing, leaving UK via Dubai to Africa, taking rifles as you did.

I presume it went okay for you, would you have done anything differently? Cheers, Richard East Sussex