on a lighter note...

Nah, just 13 years of nuns and monks drilling grammar and spelling into my head.
Bet you never had a hairbrush deployed on the back of your hand!
 
Bet you never had a hairbrush deployed on the back of your hand!
No, no hairbrushes. Sisters of the Sacred Heart seem to like rulers. Brothers of the Sacred Heart seem to prefer wooden paddles.
 
Franciscan priest, anything withing reach. My religion priest was a baseball player in Spain, and if you were talking and not paying attention, when you least expected he would rifle a piece of chalk and hit you square in the head or forehead. Surprising no one in my class or school lost an eye. LOL!! Slapping and the paddle was not an uncommon practice either. Ah those were the days of medieval punishment. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
 
No, no hairbrushes. Sisters of the Sacred Heart seem to like rulers. Brothers of the Sacred Heart seem to prefer wooden paddles.
Still gets the attention factor!
 
IMG_0612.jpeg
 
1706712121004.png
 
Still gets the attention factor!
My junior high teacher favored an 18 inch ruler which she wielded quite deftly. Favorite targets were the back of your hands or the side of your head. If she was in a good mood it was just an unseen whack on your desk, a real attention getter. Never knew when she was in range.
 
1706722945309.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,281
Messages
1,571,595
Members
169,377
Latest member
CoralTyt26
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top