on a lighter note...


kangaroo meme.jpg
 
Just wants to make sure he is not hiding a claymore.
(God knows). 30 rounds of AK ammunition is slightly worse than a claymore. Perhaps it's just a routine procedure that cannot be violated, regardless of the circumstances. I once came to a gun show with a small folding knife, I was detained, and I argued with the guards for a long time - "you can't." Then, at the exhibition itself, I bought a pair of large blades and a hunting knife - it turned out to be possible.
 

Story
Spotlight picked up a blue (female) red kangaroo.

Shot but not killed outright

shooter went out to finish the job

Idiots turned the light off (obviously nighttime).

The kangaroo just grabbed the shooter and I’m told she ripped whatever he was wearing to shreds

Idiots thought it was hilarious

Male kangaroos of the red family are red but may have some blue whereas females generally are blue-ish w often some red

Kangaroos can disembowel you rather quickly

To me make reds smell a little like mice [emoji193]
 
Story
Spotlight picked up a blue (female) red kangaroo.

Shot but not killed outright

shooter went out to finish the job

Idiots turned the light off (obviously nighttime).

The kangaroo just grabbed the shooter and I’m told she ripped whatever he was wearing to shreds

Idiots thought it was hilarious

Male kangaroos of the red family are red but may have some blue whereas females generally are blue-ish w often some red

Kangaroos can disembowel you rather quickly

To me make reds smell a little like mice [emoji193]
Am I the only one that had to read this two or three times??????:whistle::unsure:
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,327
Messages
1,573,011
Members
169,682
Latest member
CarmonWxt
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top