on a lighter note...

1680451203308.png

Me spending five minutes looking for my glasses I am looking through while trying to find them. Then *Ding ding ding...* it hit me.

Yeah...ex wife used to be looking for her specs, and I don't know how many times I said they on your fkn head....like people have their sunglasses when not using....fk me.....

Oh I am...after trying out a new species of gin last night....mmm....2 thick slices of brown bread ...and proper with seeds and good things on....not like when you ask in usa for brown bread....and give you a bunch of choices you never heard of....and spread with chilli mayonnaise....chilli and garlic tomatoe sauce....note..not ketchup..whatever that is...:E Shrug:....then whole pack of crispy back bacon with a fried egg top....yup that was good...:D Beers:

Me spending five minutes looking for my glasses I am looking through while trying to find them. Then *Ding ding ding...* it hit me.

They were on your head all that time :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

yep, one time my wife asked me to help find her glasses. ok, will do honey. I looked for 5 minutes and kept asking her questions. I had seen them on her head, but I was "helping." Finally I told her that they were on her head. She called me an asshole. Yep, but I looked for them because she asked. Oh , well!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LeilaFarr

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

gunslinger1971 wrote on Gray Fox's profile.
Do you still have the Browning 1895 and do you want to sell it? I'm might be interested. If so please let me know and do you have any pictures?

Steve in Missouri
[redacted]
Redfishga1 wrote on gearguywb's profile.
I would be interested in the ruger if the other guy is not.
Bartbux wrote on franzfmdavis's profile.
Btw…this was Kuche….had a great time.
Sorry to see your troubles on pricing.

Happy to call you and talk about experience…I’m also a Minnesota guy.