on a lighter note...

A motorcycle cop was patrolling the highway on a warm , sunny day. Just ahead he noticed that a red convertible would sway back and forth in the lane. He sped up to pull alongside the car, to his amazement there sat a blonde, knitting something and steering with her knees. "Pull over" he yelled across to her. "No,she replied, it's a scarf."
 
04362A87-896A-41B1-A6A5-3C48EA1C2C75.jpeg
 

Ranked this as Love It.
Don't know if this photo is the same guy, but there is a similar photo of a guy on the internet that was shot the same way. I think it was by the home owner that he had just robbed.
 
My wife would get annoyed with me as every time a fast food place would take donations for a worthy cause , then put your name on a balloon or heart notice to hang up, I would sign Tanya Harding's name, trying to get her some good karma.
 
There's a new antidote out for ED medicine overdoses. It's called Viangra Falls.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,317
Messages
1,572,756
Members
169,614
Latest member
westnarvasa1980
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top