on a lighter note...

Above the Mason/Dixon Line: Swamp Yankee is a colloquial term for rural Yankees (northeastern Americans). The term "Yankee" connotes urbane industriousness, whereas the term "Swamp Yankee" suggests a more countrified, stubborn, independent, and less-refined sub-type.

View attachment 479693
Sounds like my neighborhood growing up and most of it is still in me.

A637E54A-E213-4BA7-80EF-62313CBE1A3E.jpeg

Or using the torch function on your phone................to look for your phone.
Omg!!! One day I was was on my 9th straight day of 14 hr shifts in ICU. I could not find my phone and it was dark. I was using my phone flash light whilst searching my truck for my phone. After nearly 15 minutes, I realized I was searching for my phone WITH my phone!! Then I was all embarrassed and looking around to see what neighbors thought I was crazy, and then realized in my sleep depraved stupor they didn’t know what I was looking for. I walked into the house with my face burning and passed out before my next shift started. :cautious::E Oh Brother::E Doh:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ErickaVang

Latest profile posts

Ryanelson wrote on Flipper Dude's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
Ryanelson wrote on Sturgeondrjb's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
HerbJohnson wrote on Triathlete3's profile.
If you have an email, I would love to be able to chat with you about J.P.H. Prohunt. My email address is [redacted]. Thanks.
Another Wildebees cull shot this morning!
We are doing a cull hunt this week!