Not A Luxury Sable Hunt But Truly Wild $4,500

Nice digs there Simon! Then is there another flight in the morning or do you set out on a drive.

Man- great deal !!! I would love doing a hunt like this- I always feel guilty not helping out and pulling my own weight while on package type hunts anyway. If I could get a better deal by doing so- heck even better !!!!
I'm just not in a position to do this this year. Please post again in 11 months :)

It's been said before but I'm going to say it again. The big deal here is it is a REAL Sable hunt. Not farm bred, not known what feed bin Sammy likes the best, and not just one gate from the paved road and a quick hop to the neighborhood fast food restaraunt.

Want an African wilderness adventure? It doesn't get much better than this folks.

If you don't think the extra travel and some good walking is worth it then I don't know what to say. :)

Simon this is an amazing offer, the offer of the year for sure.

15 September 2016, Bob with his fantastic Roosevelt Sable. First time ever had Sable charge... Will tell story when I have decent signal.
IMG-20160914-WA0006.jpg
IMG-20160914-WA0006.jpg

Nice Sable! Looking forward to the story

15 September 2016, Bob with his fantastic Roosevelt Sable. First time ever had Sable charge... Will tell story when I have decent signal.

very nice simon.......but as its only the 14th sept here are you offering time travel hunts now?......;).....or you on the :D Drunk:..:E Big Grin:

very nice simon.......but as its only the 14th sept here are you offering time travel hunts now?......;).....or you on the :D Drunk:..:E Big Grin:

You beat me to it. I was about to make a comment about Christopher Lloyd being the client or something.

upload_2016-9-14_13-0-59.png

Simon- this hunt sounds awesome! I'm heading to Namibia next year but will definitely look you up for a 2018 or 19 hunt. I know they grow them big on these properties in South Africa by using these monster breeding Bulls, but what's the average length of a true free range sable in your area? And where would I find more info about the area and extra animal prices?

Last edited:
Simon- this hunt sounds awesome! I'm heading to Namibia next year but will definitely look you up for a 2018 or 19 hunt. I know they grow them big on these properties in South Africa by using these monster breeding Bulls, but what's the average length of a true free range sable in your area? And where would I find more info about the area and extra animal prices?

Give @TMS a few days to respond. He is in Moz and his Internet ain't good to say the least.

Also, I'm just over nighting our visa application in to a service this weekend and should have our visas back within 2 to 3 weeks plenty of time prior to our departure on 10/21. It is pricey, but I don't live anywhere near a consulate nor does my work travel bring me near them - so it's worth the price of admission for me. We're going to get the 90 day to have plenty of room on the back end but they do offer a 60 day now too I believe.
I hope you make it and am waiting for the hunting report!

Great offer Simon!

I REALLY like that Sable in the second pic on your original post.

Also, I'm back home now, and I am working on a hunt report, and I will send you the ele pics...

@buffybr, looking forward to report. I got the elephant pics, were on other laptop, thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BarbaraPar

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Raskolnikov743 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
Skydiver386,

Did you ever find your 30-06 CZ550? I own a fairly solid conditioned one, if you wanted to talk.

Ryanelson wrote on Flipper Dude's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
Ryanelson wrote on Sturgeondrjb's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
HerbJohnson wrote on Triathlete3's profile.
If you have an email, I would love to be able to chat with you about J.P.H. Prohunt. My email address is [redacted]. Thanks.