Not A Luxury Sable Hunt But Truly Wild $4,500

Also, I'm just over nighting our visa application in to a service this weekend and should have our visas back within 2 to 3 weeks plenty of time prior to our departure on 10/21. It is pricey, but I don't live anywhere near a consulate nor does my work travel bring me near them - so it's worth the price of admission for me. We're going to get the 90 day to have plenty of room on the back end but they do offer a 60 day now too I believe.

dam simon this is just the kind of deal I would love to do for a sable and wait for it BUSHPIG lol I would even make you breakfast each morning for this deal. I wish I had the funds and time but to short notice for me. I hope someone can take you up on this great offer

Wait a minute @billc you didn't cook breakfast for me. Don't trust him Simon .......he can't butter toast! LOL

@thi9elsp , I am flying out today, my flight times are still scheduled the same as I posted, but will let you know for sure what is the situation.

.............. I've been following the news since earlier this year and see no reason to change/cancel our trip. The problems as Simon states are in the middle of the country. From Maputo to Lichinga you will be 30,000 feet in the air. .......

They were shooting at each other last year. They never took their eyes off one another to look at me as I flew over their heads.

The most hostile thing I encountered was a TSETSE FLY!

If I were driving the main road down south I'd have some issues.

@BRICKBURN , after years we eventually got the perfect tetsi spray...

@Wheels , 500ml detol and two cap of listerine mouth wash, mix and put in spray bottle. I promise it works like a charm.

Detol is anti septic wash, Savlon is another name for it.

dettol.jpg

Simon you going lizard hunting?

I would like to know what that is if you don't mind sharing.

Wheels I like your new Avitar .......the spots oh the spots!!

@Wheels , 500ml detol and two cap of listerine mouth wash, mix and put in spray bottle. I promise it works like a charm.

Thanks. Good information to have.

It sounds like something you would swab the skin with before a shot or incision. :) I wonder what the individual was doing when they came up with that recipe.:D Now if I just remember to have those two things in fly country.

Wheels you need to get to fly country, just boarded on way to camp. Sable and l hope the Leopard plays game this time.

Simon I like the entrance to your camp! A lot of elephant skulls there sir!

I would love to enter this camp someday also! Looks like a great way to welcome people from all over with the flags you have in place. It would be cool to salute "Old Glory" while in Moz

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BarbaraPar

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Raskolnikov743 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
Skydiver386,

Did you ever find your 30-06 CZ550? I own a fairly solid conditioned one, if you wanted to talk.

Ryanelson wrote on Flipper Dude's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
Ryanelson wrote on Sturgeondrjb's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
HerbJohnson wrote on Triathlete3's profile.
If you have an email, I would love to be able to chat with you about J.P.H. Prohunt. My email address is [redacted]. Thanks.