Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
SOUTH AFRICA, BOTSWANA, NAMIBIA, ZIMBABWE, MOZAMBIQUE, ENGLAND, U.S.A
I had 4 friends that had booked 4 sable for the end of October, but unfortunately due to a big business deal they involved in, they have had to move the hunt to 2017.

This hunt was going to be no frills or luxury, it was going to be as just one of the gents in any hunting camp.

- pour your own drinks
- help around the fire
- help around the camp

Basically it would be just like a bunch of buddies on a normal hunting trip together.

The hunt is for 7 days hunting, this hunt is for min of 2 hunters, 4500$ each, this includes the trophy, no refund on the hunt. Hunt dates between 20 October to 20 November.

This is a great chance to hunt for truly wild ROOSEVELDT sable.

INCLUDED IN DAILY RATES:

• Services of professional hunter.

• Accommodation on hunting area.

• Meals and all drinks (excluding alcohol).

• Services of PH, camp staff, skinners and trackers.

• Field processing of trophies.

EXCLUDED FROM DAILY RATES:

• All gratuities to Ph and staff.

• Trophy documentation, dipping, packing and shipping of trophies.

• Hotel accommodation before and after the safari.

• Air transfer to and from hunting areas.

Gun licenses 250$

Hunting permit 250$

Rifle hire 50$ per day.

IMG-20150618-WA0008.jpg
kurt sable 2-16.jpg

Nice offer Simon, sure hope some AH members can take you up on this

WOW an outstanding offer Simon. The sable pictures are very nice indeed. The type hunt you describe would be just fine with me! Hope you sell these quick.

If we weren't headed to Spain ........ Can't tell you the difference in experience between hunting these guys in Mozambique's free range concessions and a game ranch. Hope you can fill the quota.

So this would be a fly into OR Tambo then on to MOZ the following day?
About how much does the flight to MOZ cost?

@CAustin , good question, I had just been asked in pvt message.

19h10 there is a flight from OR Tambo to Maputo, 45 minute flight. Spend night at VIP Hotel in Maputo. 05h30 leave hotel for airport. Maputo via Nampula to Lichinga. From Lichinga to camp is 6 hour drive.

Return is from Lichinga to JHB, same day, back in JHB 16H30.

Return flight is roughly 550$

REMEMBER AMERICANS NEED VISAS FOR MOZAMBIQUE!!

Thank you Simon

Nice deal Simon. I hope you get some of these hunts sold!

Great offer @TMS! This sounds like a very fun hunt at a great price. I bet you'll find a taker in no time!

Wow, that is a fantastic offer Simon! I will go ahead and ask as I am sure others are wondering as well; what is the possibility/availability of other game on this hunt?

@Wildside Outdoors , Kudu, livingstone eland, crocodile, common and bohors reedbuck, bushpig, warthog, bushbuck and some of the small species. This is hard hunting on a big area. Might even have a leopard still on permit.

@Wildside Outdoors , on the sable I have a 100% success rate. Excluding sable that have been wounded.

@Red Leg , you perfectly correct hunting wild sable in Mozambique can't be compared to ranch sable.

Excellent offer Simon!

REMEMBER AMERICANS NEED VISAS FOR MOZAMBIQUE!!

So do Canadians and a host of others.
Courier the passport to the "local" embassy with the fee and courier it back, it can be done.

Great offer. I hope someone can take you up on this one. Bruce

How long would one have to wait for the visa? I know you can't be exact but just curious as to how far in advance a person would need to work this?

How long would one have to wait for the visa? I know you can't be exact but just curious as to how far in advance a person would need to work this?
If you use express mail and buy the "express service" (there are companies which provide visa/passport services, and the fastest option walks the documents through the process), you can have it done in a week.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BarbaraPar

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Raskolnikov743 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
Skydiver386,

Did you ever find your 30-06 CZ550? I own a fairly solid conditioned one, if you wanted to talk.

Ryanelson wrote on Flipper Dude's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
Ryanelson wrote on Sturgeondrjb's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
HerbJohnson wrote on Triathlete3's profile.
If you have an email, I would love to be able to chat with you about J.P.H. Prohunt. My email address is [redacted]. Thanks.