No more Yeti's for me

Here is a response from one of the people that I buy Yeti(used to). He sells a lot of Yeti!
I added all of my vendors to the email I sent also.


WTH!! I’m gonna reach out to RTIC here by me.
Maybe I can get them to make us a special edition!!
 
Cabelas does a knockoff cooler too I think.
 
I've already sent YETI an email message denouncing the wisdom of their actions. I hope they get the message.
 
Just emailed the following to Yeti:

If your refusal to do business with the NRA is true, I am just another one of your customers who will shipping my Yeti coolers to the land fill. Shame on you for caving to the misquided opinions that led you to this choice. I respect that everyone has a choice in life and business, but be prepared to live with the consequences. Respectfully, Mort
 
Yeti needs to be a Darwin awards nominee for 2018.

Ranks right up there with the Dixie Chicks bashing W, forgetting who their target audience was. What a bunch of DA Yankees.
 
Would love to see this be a wake up call to anti’s that they should really think twice before targeting sportmen and women and the organizations they belong to.

As I read your post I couldn't help but think "they aren't just targeting us, they are targeting the 2A as well".

I know a lot of folks (even more than a few gun owners) don't see the NRA as a defender of the 2A, but I do. If you flip the NRA off, or try to somehow diminish it, you are effectively saying (to my way of thinking) the 2A is less important than me being able to avoid taking some heat because some of my customers are anti-gun.
 
What a disappointment. Great reason to buy from any one of the many other high-end cooler companies.
 
Check out South Jetty coolers. Also a Houston company same roto mold cooler as everyone else but much cheaper and free shipping. Not affiliated but I’ve bought a couple of their coolers and they work great.

I was just about to buy a Yeti waterproof bag, problem is no one else makes one that’s even close....
 
Left a Yeti cup (that was a gift from a vendor) at the auction house Saturday morning. Decided it's not worth getting back. I have an RTIC one sitting at the house.
 
RTIC just posted a copy of the Second Amendment on their crackbook page.
 
I was just about to buy a Yeti waterproof bag, problem is no one else makes one that’s even close....
Just give them time
 
RTIC just posted a copy of the Second Amendment on their crackbook page.


I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that RTIC understands their target market better then yeti does.

Screenshot_20180422-202209.png
 
i think so Royal, we will see how many Vegans buy a Yeti 125 to haul their freshly quartered broccoli and trophy head of lettuce home after a couple weeks in the bush!
 
i think so Royal, we will see how many Vegans buy a Yeti 125 to haul their freshly quartered broccoli and trophy head of lettuce home after a couple weeks in the bush!

And this is why we love Cody! :D :A Hug:
 
Awwww Phil! Shucks:Angelic::Angelic:
 
Hope so but need something before I head to the Bahamas
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,287
Messages
1,570,654
Members
168,922
Latest member
.416
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top