New Old Hunter that just found this forum

dogcat1

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Member of
DSC, NRA, WSF, B&C
Hunted
Ethiopia, South Africa, Namibia, Cameroon, CAR, Tanzania, Zambia, Uganda, Zimbabwe,
New to Africa Hunting forums. Love to hunt Africa. Been 15 times and heading back in August to chase buffalo (or be chased!). Big fan of all things Africa. Shoot Blaser R8 and model 70's but the Blaser is rapidly becoming my favorite. Love the .375 HH and the .300 WM (or HH) for most of my needs. Shoot a very nice .280 Rem as well on North American animals. Live in Texas - a free red state and love it. Will try to add to the forum and what people see here.

Welcome to AH! Looking forward to hearing about your past adventures in Africa :) with 15 notches on your belt, I’m sure you will have a wealth of knowledge to share :)

Welcome to AH. I know you have plenty to contribute here.
Good luck on your upcoming adventure. Do the the adventure in a hunt report when you return.

ignore @spike.t he's just jealous.

Welcome aboard!
Looking forward to hearing your stories. Don't be afraid to share, it's never too late to tell them...and I know you remember every minute of them. ;)

welcome welcome welcome

Texas here !!

@dogcat1,

Welcome … 15 Trips to Africa & counting = nice!

Welcome to AH dogcat1! Looking forward to having your your experiences with us.

New to Africa Hunting forums. Love to hunt Africa. Been 15 times and heading back in August to chase buffalo (or be chased!). Big fan of all things Africa. Shoot Blaser R8 and model 70's but the Blaser is rapidly becoming my favorite. Love the .375 HH and the .300 WM (or HH) for most of my needs. Shoot a very nice .280 Rem as well on North American animals. Live in Texas - a free red state and love it. Will try to add to the forum and what people see here.
Good to see you over here!

Well, Sir, one of the main reasons I subscribed, is to learn from more experienced hunters - so let me welcome you! Can't wait to listen some of your adventures.

Welcome to AH

Welcome!!! Looking forward to your stories and experience shared

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deandre145

Latest profile posts

HerbJohnson wrote on Triathlete3's profile.
If you have an email, I would love to be able to chat with you about J.P.H. Prohunt. My email address is [redacted]. Thanks.
Another Wildebees cull shot this morning!
We are doing a cull hunt this week!

Hyde Hunter wrote on Ontario Hunter's profile.
which East Cape Taxidermist are you referring to? I had Lauriston do my work not real happy with them. oh thanks for the advise on the mount hangers a few months ago. Jim
jimbo1972 wrote on Bwaybuilder's profile.
Great to do business with