Capebuffalo

AH veteran
Reaction score
Hunted
South Africa (Limpopo, Mpumalanga, Northern Cape - Kalahari), Botswana, Canada
Hi,
What an excellent forum for like-minded people!
I am new here and am from Alberta, Canada, however, I grew up in the Limpopo province of South Africa on a ranch next to the Kruger National Park. I hope to learn from all the great hunters on this forum and to meet more people with the same interests.
Take care

Welcome to AH! Did you grow up near Hoedspruit?

Thanks, Phil! Yes, the Gravelotte area actually, a little northwest of Hoedspruit.

Thanks, Phil! Yes, the Gravelotte area actually, a little northwest of Hoedspruit.
Perhaps you know Wayne Wagner, he was my first outfitter. Ian Brown was my PH.

It sounds familiar...however, we left that area in the late 1970s...but I still go back there from time to time..hopefully soon again.

Giday Capebuffalo. Welcome to the A H forums.

Perhaps you know Wayne Wagner, he was my first outfitter. Ian Brown was my PH.
Hi Phil
Are you up in Alaska at this point? Are you into hunting there? Do you still go to the Hoedspruit area in SA?
Michael

Thank you, Witold!

Welcome to AH Capebuffalo! Nice to have you join us.

Hi Phil
Are you up in Alaska at this point? Are you into hunting there? Do you still go to the Hoedspruit area in SA?
Michael

No I'm in Arizona, kind of the opposite of Alaska. And have not been back to Hoedspruit since 2010.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Durf75

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

NYAMAZANA SAFARIS wrote on majorsafari's profile.
Trail cam image is of a cat we never took .. it’s not a great image but I can assure you it’s a very big cat . Other photo is of my client with his cat this year .
thokau wrote on Just a dude in BC's profile.
Hallo, ein Freund von mir lebt auf einer Farm in den Rocky Mountains.
Leider kam es dort in den letzten Wochen zu Bränden.
Hoffe es geht dir gut!?