New member from Pennsylvania

miketrapper

Reaction score
Hi my name is Michael. I live in pennsylvania. Hunting is my life's passion. I work two jobs and never wanted children for the sake of being able to hunt more. I've hunted on four continents and many US states.

Welcome Mike. You're far more dedicated than I (haha) ... Where ya at in PA?

:S Welcome:

Welcome to AH!

Welcome aboard!

Hi Michael,

Welcome to the forum! Is Africa one of the continents you have hunted on? If so, which countries did you manage to visit yet?

Looking forward to learning more!

Happy hunting - Daniel

Welcome Mike. I am also in PA.

Good day! Welcome to AH!
Best regards
Johan

Welcome! Certainly glad to have you here with us!

Welcome to AH miketrapper!

Welcome to AH!

Hi my name is Michael. I live in pennsylvania. Hunting is my life's passion. I work two jobs and never wanted children for the sake of being able to hunt more. I've hunted on four continents and many US states.
Welcome

Welcome to AH, Michael!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RobertaNilk

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

John A Flaws wrote on Horbs's profile.
500 schuler magazine.jpg
500 schuler bore.jpg
500 and 425 rifles.jpg
500 and 425 magaizne.jpg
cwpayton wrote on Goat416's profile.
Goat416 welcome to the forum ,youve got some great pics and Im sure trophy's
ghay wrote on professor's profile.
Hello,
Would you consider selling just the Barnes 235's and 250g TTSX's?
Hunt27 wrote on Tra3's profile.
Spain, i booked through a consultant, i book almost everything through him now and he's done me right. his contact 724 986 7206 if interested and he will have more info to share,
I hunted elephant with Luke Samaris in 2005. It was my fourth safari and I tell you he is a fine gentleman the best. I got the opportunity to meet Patty Curtis, although never hunted with him but enjoyed our conversation around our tent in the Selous. Very sad for a tough guy to leave this world the way he did. Let’s pray the murderers are caught. I hope to see Luke in Nashville.