New Member from Iowa

I am not a handgun hunter but thank you for joining the rest of us here on AH!!!
 
Hello and welcome!
 
:S Welcome:
 
Welcome.

Have handguns, don’t hunt with them…
 
Good day! Welcome to AH!
 
Hey everyone. Looking forward to learning more on hunting in Africa, especially regarding handgun hunting there. Any fellow handgun hunting members?

Hi sir
We have hosted a couple of handgun hunters
U welcome to ask me some questions on dm if needed

Regards
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH from Grahamstown, South Africa. Glad to have you here!
Cheers,
Marius
 
Welcome to AH. Such a great platform for like minded people to share their love and passion for guns, hunting and all things that goes with it.
 
Welcome... Are you from the Hawkeye side or Cyclone side?
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH Mentone Mike!
 
Hey everyone. Looking forward to learning more on hunting in Africa, especially regarding handgun hunting there. Any fellow handgun hunting members?

Hello Mentone Mike,

Khomas Highland Hunting and Fishing Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

The last time I looked at the firearms laws of Namibia, foreigners were prohibited from bringing a handgun into the country.
However, I think South Africa might allow this ?
There might also be other African countries allowing same ?
I know there are hand gun hunters in this forum who’ve posted photos of African game taken via handgun.

Fourty-something years ago, in northern California, I shot two feral hogs, with a vintage S&W Model 29, .44 Magnum revolver, 6.5 inch barrel that I used to own way back then.
And during the winter, I still hunt rabbits here in Alaska where I reside, with a small caliber handgun now and then.
But I do not regard myself as an expert hand gun hunter, as rifles are more suitable for my hunting efforts.
Nothing wrong with handgun hunting for those who like it.
I am sure you will find a way to do that somewhere in Africa, through other members advice here who, indeed are experts at that.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
 
Hey Velo Dog,

Where about in Alaska? Shot my moose up in Tikchik State park. Was a different experience
to be sure.
You must have some skill if you are plugging bunnies.

Anyone out there know what African countries allow handgun hunting? Just started looking myself.

Thanks for the post.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,259
Messages
1,570,069
Members
168,830
Latest member
EulahBergm
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top