New Member from Iowa

I am not a handgun hunter but thank you for joining the rest of us here on AH!!!

Hello and welcome!

:S Welcome:

Good day! Welcome to AH!

Hey everyone. Looking forward to learning more on hunting in Africa, especially regarding handgun hunting there. Any fellow handgun hunting members?

Hi sir
We have hosted a couple of handgun hunters
U welcome to ask me some questions on dm if needed

Regards

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH from Grahamstown, South Africa. Glad to have you here!
Cheers,
Marius

Welcome to AH. Such a great platform for like minded people to share their love and passion for guns, hunting and all things that goes with it.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH Mentone Mike!

Hey everyone. Looking forward to learning more on hunting in Africa, especially regarding handgun hunting there. Any fellow handgun hunting members?

Hello Mentone Mike,

Khomas Highland Hunting and Fishing Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

The last time I looked at the firearms laws of Namibia, foreigners were prohibited from bringing a handgun into the country.
However, I think South Africa might allow this ?
There might also be other African countries allowing same ?
I know there are hand gun hunters in this forum who’ve posted photos of African game taken via handgun.

Fourty-something years ago, in northern California, I shot two feral hogs, with a vintage S&W Model 29, .44 Magnum revolver, 6.5 inch barrel that I used to own way back then.
And during the winter, I still hunt rabbits here in Alaska where I reside, with a small caliber handgun now and then.
But I do not regard myself as an expert hand gun hunter, as rifles are more suitable for my hunting efforts.
Nothing wrong with handgun hunting for those who like it.
I am sure you will find a way to do that somewhere in Africa, through other members advice here who, indeed are experts at that.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

Hey Velo Dog,

Where about in Alaska? Shot my moose up in Tikchik State park. Was a different experience
to be sure.
You must have some skill if you are plugging bunnies.

Anyone out there know what African countries allow handgun hunting? Just started looking myself.

Thanks for the post.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fdghrteywe565

Latest profile posts

EC HUNTING SAFARIS wrote on MarcoPani's profile.
Happy Birthday, from Grahamstown, South Africa.
I hope your day is great!
Cheers
Marius
EC HUNTING SAFARIS wrote on Ilkay Taskin's profile.
Happy Birthday from Grahamstown, South Africa! I hope you have a great day!
Cheers, Marius
idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]